How to use Besoms/Broomsticks? 🧹

2 Likes

Ooh! It’s gorgeous!
We mentioned these just a few days ago! @sheena said she might be able to dig out some rituals! Please do! :heart:

3 Likes

@Limeberry, thank you. I saw it on the shelf of my local drug store( all Fall items on sale) and it was 50 percent off. So I had to have it . Therefore, a thrifty find.

3 Likes

Ah amazing! Gotta love the thrifty finds! I need to find a cute little one I can hide in my room somewhere haha

3 Likes

These just look like Fall decorations. You could probably get away with just hanging it on the door! (No one know what’s its really used for! Just your secret. Lol)

3 Likes

What a lovely broom!

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: That’s Autumn sorted… it’s the rest of the year which would raise a few eyebrows haha

4 Likes

Lol :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

4 Likes

@Amethyst, thank you much!

4 Likes

A lovely besom, @walter- nice find! :star_struck::+1:

There was a discussion a while back about Making Your Own Besom where Francisco kindly shared the following spell:

Sweep in that propersity and abundance! :grin::broom:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria, thank you for sharing that post. I will definitely start doing it.

5 Likes

I’m glad you found it useful!

This spell might help you too:

• Take a handful of coarse salt and place it on the floor.
  • Use the broom to carry the salt and sweep it all over the room, as you repeat the following chant:

A different chant you can use during this ritual is the House Blessing Prayer :broom:

5 Likes

Thank you. I love this house blessing prayer! Its one of my favorites. Its so soothing!

5 Likes