I am a DUD witch!

Hello I am new here. My name is Rae and I am from Dartmouth Nova Scotia Canada. I am very excited to start my journey here.

14 Likes

Most welcome @rae1!! :hugs: :people_hugging: :hearts: I sincerely hope that your journey is full of magick and lots of love! As obviously, it WILL be! For, you are HERE! :two_hearts: Feel free to say and ask and do whatever you like dear! May you be blessed forever!

:hugs: :sparkles: :hearts:

8 Likes

Welcome.

head over to Wicca Self Initiationand start learning there go through the home works and more. you will find many wonderful and open-minded people willing to help you in many ways.

7 Likes

Merry Meet :infinite_roots: @rae1

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you, Rae, I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just ask. We are here for you, Rae, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @rae1! I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator here at Spells8 from Cape Cod!

The courses are a great place to start & if you have any questions or something to share, feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own!

Do you have any interests? We have many witches that pracitice a lot of things, so youre sure to find a topic or someone to point you in the right direction! :hugs:

I look forward to getting to know you :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Hi @rae1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

This is a great place to learn new things and start your journey! What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into candle magic and chants.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @rae1,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum- wishing you a warm welcome to the forum! :blush:

A truly lovely place to be! I spent a year studying at a university in Halifax- the scenery there in Nova Scotia really is breath-taking. I imagine you have some beautiful snow at this time of year! :snowflake: :blush:

I’m excited you are here too! This is a great place to embark on your magickal journey. Know that you are free to explore and learn about any topics that call to you, and that the coven here has your back. Feel free to reach out in the Q&A category if you have any questions- the coven is always happy to help however we can! :infinite_roots: :handshake:

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hello!!! I’m Kayte from London Ontario. Welcome!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.