I am a new member

Hi, I go by Niyke. I am new here and to the craft. I am hoping to find guidance and knowledge.

18 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity. I practice chaos magic. This is a beautiful coven make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

Welcome @niyke ! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota.

This is the perfect place to learn and grow! The Spells8 courses are amazing and there are so many challenges and other things to do that encourage learning and growing in our practices.

Feel free to ask questions about anything anytime. There are very knowledgeable people in the coven and someone will be able to answer your questions or point you in the right direction.

So happy you found us!

Blessed Be

12 Likes

Merry meet @niyke !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

@niyke welcome to the family of witches and wizards
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us! :revolving_hearts:

12 Likes

Merry meet @niyke. You have found and joined the right place. There is so much information and great supportive people here! Glad you have made it here and I look forward to sharing space and learning witcha. :dizzy::black_heart::dizzy:

10 Likes

Hello
The site is fabulous and the courses and great. There’s so much support - enjoy

12 Likes

Hi, @niyke! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants myself.

If you need any help, just give a yell and someone will pop up to help you! I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Hello everyone! I go by Spirited1 and I am an eclectic witch. I believe I was born a witch - I’ve always been interested in the world beyond the veil. I love crystals, tarot, herbs and oils. I’m happiest under a starry sky with a full moon near the water. Can be an ocean or a stream it doesn’t matter. I am one with nature and animals are drawn to me. I am an intuitive, though I can’t control it just yet. I just know things at any given time, but there’s no rhyme or reason to it. I look forward to finally making sense of all I’ve felt and dreamt of over the years. A psychic told me once I’m a healer and should learn how to channel my energy. She said my energy was so strong it actually knocked her back when she placed her palms above mine to start my reading. I felt the energy flow between us - so I believe what she said. Anyways I’m rambling. I am excited to take this journey of discovery with everyone. Blessed be!

11 Likes

@darlene2 Hello and welcome lovely. I’m Tracy from England and Loki is my patron deity. Together we have fun with chaos. Nice to meet you, make yourself at home :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Merry Meet @darlene2 ! It’s so great to have you here!

I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I mainly use tarot, pendulum and oracle card. But I’m always learning knew things about the Craft to add to my practice. I’m just beginning my journey with the Fae and look forward to working with them.

9 Likes

Hello & welcome!

It’s nice to meet you & I hope you find yourself at home here.
I am Jazmin from Colorado & I practice Green/Kitchen witchery.

10 Likes

Hello @niyke :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ll find plenty of help and guidance here in the forum, both from the content and the members themselves. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

9 Likes

Merry meet @niyke,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

I love your profile picture - 'tis the season for cheerful cherry blossoms and spring flowers :cherry_blossom: :blush:

Like others have already said, you’ve come to a great place for magickal learning! Please feel free to explore around the forum. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any help - the coven community is a very friendly and supportive one! :two_hearts:

Please make yourself at home here - blessed be!

And a warm welcome to @darlene2, too - I know you have another lovely introduction post, so I’ll head over there to say a longer hi :blush:

Much love and many blessings!

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven :heart:

9 Likes

to be honest. I am not even sure where to start. I watched some of the lessons. I would love to get in on the challenges and such. however, the forums are a bit confusing for me to understand.

11 Likes

@niyke Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

Here’s a link to the forum guide, but don’t be afraid to ask more questions. There’s A LOT of info here

9 Likes

I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

9 Likes

The forums are very vast, over the years it has become quite the collection of magickal resources and discussions! I completely empathize that it can be overwhelming at first. That being said, you’re already off to a great start! Sharing your introduction is, in my opinion, the best way to begin :blush:

From here, all roads are open to you! I would warmly encourage you to browse through the main page of the forum and click on any discussions that interest you. If there is something in particular you’re learning about, the handy Search Tool will help you locate it quickly.

Yay! The challenges are weekly events - a new one begins every Wednesday. They can be found (usually) on the main page of the forum. If you can’t see it there, no worries - stop by the Activities category and you’ll be able to see it in there.

(Speaking of which, here is this week’s challenge if you haven’t seen it already - it will remain open until tomorrow! Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Intuition )

Intuition Witch Challenge

I would recommend reading through the first post as it has an introduction to the theme and some suggested ways to explore it, but the best part of the challenges is (in my opinion) reading everyone’s entries - the coven is so creative and inspiring! There are lots of great ideas shared in the entries :grinning:

If a theme doesn’t call to you, no worries! There will be a brand new challenge with a new theme every Wednesday. Know that you are warmly invited to join in if you’d like! :heart:

Blessed be, Niyke!

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @niyke

It’s nice to meet you, Niyke, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes