I am now a certified crystal healer

20 Likes

Congrats @MelaninWitch

5 Likes

THANK YOU Katt and Im sending you Love and Postive vibes to you and your dog Taz.

5 Likes

Congratulations!! :tada:

Now I want to see your crystal collection! :gem: :laughing:

5 Likes

Congrats!!! @MelaninWitch

7 Likes

That is absolutely fantastic! What an achievement! <3

7 Likes

Bravo, @MelaninWitch!!! :clap: A huge congrats to you! :gem::sparkles::partying_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations! Great work!

6 Likes

This is awesome! Congratulations! :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dancer:t2: :tada: :heart:

5 Likes

Congrats! I wish my class was 15 hours. mine is over two months then I have to take the advanced course then the business class. I need to take my class where you went. Seriously! I’m super happy for you, @MelaninWitch this is big exciting news!

5 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations :partying_face:

5 Likes

Wow. That is so great @MelaninWitch! I bet your loved ones are proud of you! I know we are. Congratulations! :hugs:

5 Likes

Thank You so much, I’m gonna help so many people.

5 Likes

Mine was 30 days but I finished it in 15 hours.

5 Likes

Not much of a Big Collection, but my Goal is to get more and bigger crystals.

7 Likes

I went online to and took this online course with Natural Healer. They also have a 30 free class you can take. I’m not sure if it’s still free but you can check them out.

5 Likes

I’m halfway through with my course. But I did try their herbalist class but it didn’t work out. I disagreed with something. But it is what it is. I’m glad you liked it and thanks for sharing your crystals with us! They’re gorgeous :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Look at those gorgeous crystals! Ohh these are beautiful- and such nice diversity too :gem::sparkles: You’ve got a lovely collection, @MelaninWitch!

4 Likes

Thank You so Much. I can’t wait to invite more into my collection.

4 Likes

That is awesome!!! I have my Crystal Healer and Advanced Healer done as well. (Different course). I also have Reike 1, Oracle card, I Ching, Runes, Moonology, Vampirism, Fairies and Folklore, Astology, Wicca/Advanced. And I can certified Aromatherapist and Herbalist. I love learning. It all helps me be a better person and help others.

Blessings on your journey, and trust your instincts.
Mindi

5 Likes