I Chant A Prayer For You 💫

There are times when we need a boost of inspiration or even someone to listen to us when you go through our highs and lows.

Today as I took a shower I said to myself, asking Apollo how more can I inspire those around me through your work. Then a soft voice spoke to me and said through words, and poetry, to what you are best good at, although I wasn’t sure if there was something else to follow. I’ve been seeing signs a few today’s now, even saw one more today. They are good signs if you may ask. Signs of small white feathery like puff balls floating in the air. Shortly, words started to flow that’s when I flew out the shower and started to write. I figure someone right now needed to hear these words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am always happy to share my words and work. Not sure what any one of you may be going through at this time but I am sending you love and light. A spirit told me to share and through my words someone would be blessed today. If you seek words of healing they are in the words. My poem to you is entitled…

I Chant A Prayer For You

I chant these words of prayer for you,words of great relief.

May you be comforted and all your troubles cease,

For anxiety, depression, worries or even little stress.

I ask they be washed away and your day be blessed.

I chant these words of prayer for you,words to make your day,

May you be granted serenity, in every witchy way.

For a mind fill with quietude and peace beyond dissppear,

I ask that you receive good health and your path made clear.

I chant these words of prayer for you, words to build you up,

May you be given strength and power to control what is not.

For guidence and protection to fight against all odds,

I ask that you be blessed with flowing energy of the Lady & Lord.

I chant these words of prayer for you, words to make you smile,

May you stop and receive my prayer of Love sent from many miles.

With a heart filled with gratitude, I chant with all my might,

May these words I chant for you today, brings you l💓ve and l🕯ght.

Created by; NA aka N🕯ckW🕯ck
L💫ve L💓ve L🕯ght the way.

15 Likes

Thank you for this @NickWick! It’s wonderful. I really enjoyed it. :hugs: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Your welcome, Nice to know that you did :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

@NickWick this is beautiful! You are truly gifted with words. Thank you for the wonderful prayer. I will definitely recite it as a daily devotional. It’s truly a gift! Apollo was right- you will help many with your words

Blessed be

9 Likes

Thank you so much @walter its a pleasure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Beautiful! Lord Apollo will be proud of you!

8 Likes

This is just beautiful, so inspiring. Thank you!

7 Likes

Your welcome hun :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I know he would be, glad I could out this together and inspire someone

7 Likes

How could Apollo not be proud? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I loved it :heartpulse: Thank you for these comforting words :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you so much, @Liisa

8 Likes

I read this a few times, it started off good and got better each time. :clap: :clap:

I’m saving it! Thank you @NickWick for your devotion and talent!

8 Likes

Thanks so much @NickWick that was so nice!!! I enjoyed reading that. :star_struck:

8 Likes

Wow, @NickWick- this is lovely! It is always such a pleasure to read your writing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You have truly channeled Apollo’s blessing through your words- thank you for spreading creativity and inspiration throughout the coven! I feel motivated by your chant :blush::sparkles:

6 Likes

I happy to know that you like it @Francisco it’s a pleasure to share my talent.

8 Likes

Beautiful words of encouragement and gratitude. I read it and I felt the love on your words. Thank you for sharing. :grin:

9 Likes

Thank you for your words of encouragement @fabian. I really appreciate it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

@NickWick hi I know this is an old post but I was scrolling around today and this popped up. This was beautiful and I think I really needed to see this today. My sisters memorial service is tomorrow and I was having a hard time. Thank you for sharing this. I just wanted you to know that one nice thing or kind thought can make a big difference in someone’s day. Sending you love and light

8 Likes

@crystal24 I first would love to send you my warm condolences and to let you know that I am really sorry for your lose. I can imagine what you must be going through :cry: at this time…

Your words set me free as I read this and gave a boost of energy to go along with. I have been sick with a bad flu :face_with_thermometer: for days now causing me not to be present as I should. I am happy that my words was of great support for you as your words of gratitude have been for me.

You are surely right when you said, one nice thing or kind thought can make a big difference in someone’s day and for me that day is also today.

L :heart: ve & L :candle:ght

You have my support💫

7 Likes

@NickWick thank you for that. I hope you feel better soon, the flu this year is nasty.

7 Likes