I got these shiny glass bangles! 🌟

Today I got these beautiful and shiny dusty pink glass bangles for the occasion of Ashtami tomorrow, the eighth day of Navratri…the festival of Goddess Durga! :innocent: I was sipping my black tea when my sister came in with these lovely glass bangles as a surprise gift! :face_holding_back_tears: :gift:

She purchased it from a vendor in our colony who had tons of different coloured glass bangle sets!! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am going to wear these tomorrow as I will be keeping a fast too. I wish everyone a veryyyy happy and blessed Navratra
:sparkling_heart: :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Oh they’re gorgeous my love~ :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Here I thought Navratri was in October, but I guess there are regional differences? :smile_cat:
Either way, have a blessed one, and Jai Mā Durga! :blush: :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Awww you sweet girl, you! :kissing_heart: :heart: And nooo you are not wrong Celestia! This is Chaitra Navratri… going on. The main navratra is indeed in October, love! :smiling_face: :hugs: We just celebrate both here in India! :innocent:

9 Likes

Ohhh, that makes sense! :smile_cat: :two_hearts:

I’m positive that I’ve been to India before, just not in this life! :wink: There’s just a certain familiar resonance… :relaxed: :revolving_hearts: We’ll see if my road takes me back in Mā Bhārat’s arms :hugs: :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

They are beautiful!

9 Likes

Thank you hon! :hugs: :heart:

9 Likes

Haha Celestia, you are really sweet! :smiling_face: :kissing_heart: :heart: :hearts:

9 Likes

How absolutely lovely! The colors of India are so inspiring. A sweet baby that I used to babysit eons ago just got married. She lives in India now and I was swooning over all of the colors and patterns from her wedding. I don’t know a lot about the deities of India, but I think I should find some books and read up!

10 Likes

Beautiful! Such a nice sister. Good luck with your fast.

9 Likes

Aww that’s soo sweet Ailey! :face_holding_back_tears: :hugs: :hearts:
Love you honey! :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Thank youu Amethyst! :purple_heart: :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

You’re welcome my dear. I just have to ask, are those bangles very breakable? Cause it would be my bad luck to fall and break them

9 Likes

Ohh that’s indeed true love! :worried: It is pure glass so yeah…I usually am veryy careful while wearing them! And of course, if you are thinking to buy some for yourself :wink: :kissing_heart: then pleeeeeease do! Because, you will certainly NOT fall if you are careful and if you are then they will never break! :innocent: (I just want you to buy them! Lol! :laughing:)

9 Likes

Those are so pretty! :heart_eyes: How sweet of your sister to think of you and buy you a gift. They’re gorgeous and they fit you so well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Nah, as pretty as they are I’ll stick to my medic alert bracelet. Lol.

8 Likes

Aw I would have loved to see them on your wrist as well…but it’s okay if not hon! :smiling_face:
Blessed be dear @Amethyst :purple_heart: :heart: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Thank youuu sweet pea! :smiling_face: :sparkles: :two_hearts: She indeed is the only person I can share my problems with…obviously after my magickal family! :wink: :heart: :innocent: Love you…

8 Likes

Love you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :sparkles:

8 Likes

So pretty! & they look great on you! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you honey! :yellow_heart: :heart:

8 Likes