Hindu Deities Masterpost

This is a masterpost for topics related to Hindu deities :sparkles:

Please be aware that any topics included within this post that are on portions of Spells8 posted in A Sacred Space can only be viewed & interacted with by members logged into their active accounts.

Durga

Ganesha

Kali

Krishna

Meenakshi

Nandi

Rama

Saraswati

Vrinda Devi (Tulasi Devi)

Other

17 Likes

Love seeing a collection of the Hindu deities and Their resources around the space! :pray: A huge thank you to @CelestiaMoon for taking the time to put this lovely masterpost together - may it help all those learning about the Hindu Pantheon! :sparkles:

For those exploring different deities, there are several other masterposts in the forum where we collect and house resources. If you are interested in Roman/Greek, Norse, etc, please feel free to visit those specific masterposts!

All masterposts can be easily found with the masterpost tag.

Blessed studies of the divine!

16 Likes

I love love love these masterposts! Thank you soooooo very much @CelestiaMoon for all your hard work gathering, organizing, and creating these :heavy_heart_exclamation:

14 Likes

You’re very welcome lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
These beauties definitely deserve a masterpost of their own :blush: :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Well done. Thankyou for your energy in this. :sparkling_heart:

13 Likes

@CelestiaMoon thank you for this! It is greatly appreciated! :blush::purple_heart::people_hugging:

10 Likes

So so beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thankyouu @CelestiaMoon this is lovely. :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

I’m happy you like it, all of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Wow, thanks for this! It encourages me to do more posts about more Divine personalities. I want to do a post for the goddess Radha, definitely!

Tomorrow is Rama Navami so I’ll try to do a post for that. :pray: thank you for this

8 Likes

You’re very welcome, looking forward to it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

8 Likes