My Hindu playlist for 2024

OK as a NewYear treat, here’s a playlist I use for my spiritual work and meditation. As I’ve mentioned before my pantheon is mainly Saivite Hindu. However you may find these tunes uplifting and bring you into the spirit whatever your direction. Remember these hymns and chants are all revering the Universe God and Goddess, it all goes to the same place :smiley:Have a blessed year.

Hindu playlist

14 Likes

Thank you sharing! :blush: Its always a pleasure to have things shred related to practices. Music & books are a wonderful way to connect with your practice, pantheons, & deities :hugs:

9 Likes

I don’t have Spotify at the moment- maybe this is a sign that it’s time to renew it!

Thank you so much for sharing your playlist, @peetamba - I always love hearing new magickal and spiritual music :pray: :notes: :sparkles:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Oh, this is a beautiful playlist, much appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

My teacher introduced me to Tina Malia, and I’ve fallen in love with her mantra songs. These are my favorite albums from her.

8 Likes

Thank you, music is a great comforter and a huge part of my life😊

7 Likes

Hello i couldnt open the link

5 Likes

Hmm… that is strange! I know you have to have a Spotify account to listen to the playlist, so be sure you have that and are signed in!

5 Likes

Try this :smiley:

6 Likes

thanks it works!!!

4 Likes