11 Likes

I made this candle holder out of copper when I was 11 :relaxed: :fire:

More recently… this is how I burn my incense! :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

How resourceful!:smile:

11 Likes

You’re welcome, my dear!

10 Likes

@Susurrus honestly, the only reason I even have the pictures is because I sell my stuff online :sweat_smile: otherwise I would forget to take pictures. I made this doll for my nana and almost forgot to take a picture of it.

@JollyStar Thank you! I love that page you made. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m good with crochet but drawing? Not so much lol

@martje Aww thank you! Your jewelry is beautiful! :heart_eyes:

@TheMuslimWitch Ohh thank you! Yeah, those hats take a long time to make! I’ve got some that’s a fairly easy pattern but it takes so long. Props to your mom for making it by just looking at a photo! :mage:

@CelestiaMoon That candle holder is super interesting! I’m amazed that you made it at 11! :partying_face: Good for you! And also, super clever on burning incense like that :laughing: I’ve had to stick incense in old candle wax before because I couldn’t get it to burn right :laughing:

13 Likes

Such a cute doll! I would be over the moon if i could crochet… Yes my mum is very talented… I got her cake making skills but wish i had a little time to adopt the knitting and crochet skills too :blush:

11 Likes

Hi again @JollyStar… so I wandered around my house looking for things that I have made & actually kept for my home :joy: This is what I came up with:

Witches’ Ball over my bed

Resin coasters

My altar besom, I use it to clean the altar space

Some of my herbs with their labels, the others on the other side of my room :joy:

My representation of myself starting to feel better

Brighid’s Incense that I made up

Brighid’s Cross made from rushes & twine

A cross stitch of Winnie the Pooh & it says “Bother Free is the Way to Be”

My printer’s drawer that I use to hold smaller crystals or chunks on the top

Tigger pouncing on Pooh cross stitch

I have crocheted 2 witch hats, but I gave them away to people. So I don’t have a picture of those. I’m sure I will find other things or make other things that I can share too. For a quick wander around the house though, I think I did pretty good :rofl:

15 Likes

@CelestiaMoon aw that candle holder is sweet. So fun to have momentoes made as kids. And your like McGuyver with that incense sent up!!

@MeganB oh that doll is super cute. Makes me think of my mom she loves purple.

@Susurrus Wow! you are mega crafty! I love all your stuff. The Winnie the Pooh cross stitches are so sweet! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your printer’s drawer set up. I’ve got to find myself one of those. Your butterfly heart is beautiful! So much amazing stuff!!

10 Likes

WOW!! I love you set up with your crystals and the moon shelf! I seen one of those on amazon, its on my wish list :wink:
Where did you find the printers drawer? So cool!
The cross stitching is wonderful! I used to be a huge fan of Tigger. I do cross stitching sometimes. I need new glasses before I do anymore.
Awesome collections of homemade items. :+1: :rose: :rose: :rose:
:butterfly:

10 Likes

@JollyStar thank you… the heart with butterflies I used my Cricut to cut out all those butterflies :rofl: But it’s the fine motor skill types of crafts that I have trouble doing for any length of time now. Plus, we moved ALL of my crafting stuff to the basement where we had a room framed in for a craft room & a “craft” room (they coincide in my practice so a section for my practice seemed fitting) anyway, my oldest son… had to move home due to a sudden change in circumstances where he was & poof :star2: :boom: craft room is now his bedroom :joy: but the crafting stuff is still in the basement & has since been moved not by me but by others in the house & I don’t know where what is where anymore :frowning_face: I also am not supposed to go up & down the stairs when no one is home with me :frowning_face:

So I make things from what I have in my room & usually they wind up getting sent out as gifts because most likely they are witchy & no one in my immediate area is here to give it to or give that much to… I have a witchy friend. She just wouldn’t have enough room for all the things I make. I don’t have enough room for all the things I make.

My daughter has the etched glass plate mirror that I made in her room as part of her “space”… & I know how I feel about people touching my altar space, so when she gets home I will ask her if I can borrow it for a minute. (I originally made it for the living room & it has our last name’s first letter etched on it) She asked for it to be for her space & has her incense burner on top of it now.

@CelestiaMoon is an amazing candle holder. I wish I could even attempt to do that type of work. It reminded me that my husband made me a hanging cone incense burner… I will have to ask one of my boys to get it off its shelf for me. I have it on my Morrigan shelf right now, but I can’t reach over the standing jewelry box to get it :rofl:

@Sarafeena_Sage & JollyStar it’s a typeset or letterpress printer’s drawer & I got it from Brooksvale Artisans - Etsy they have them in all different sizes. Some with the handle that has the date &/or manufacturer on them. I want to get a thinner & shorter 1 for the other side of my big mirror or if my daughter does keep interested to give it to her to put her small but growing collection of crystals in safely. It would have to be a gift because the price has gone up :money_with_wings: since I ordered mine :flushed:

They are getting harder to come by that are authentic, I like the authentic ones because I don’t know why really, I just do :laughing: I think because it’s real wood & is a part of history & how communications have changed in all aspects. I’m kind of a nerd :nerd_face: about that stuff & historic value, antiques, how things were way back when… I could go on & on…

If I do find anything else I will let you know & take pictures! :wink:

11 Likes

Megan! Everything is so beautiful. I love it all. You are so creative! Where is it that you sell your items? I know tgere is no shilling, but i see no harm if someone asks. I am genuinely interested. Also LOVED the video. You are too sweet. I love it. Thank you for all of it. Blessed be!

11 Likes

Oh wow, thank you Samantha! That’s very kind of you! I’ll include my shop link here (https://shop.roundthecauldron.com) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I appreciate your kind words very much! :pray:

11 Likes

Had to wander around my house also and look for things I’ve made. I go through creative phases and am struck by the need to make something so things are tucked away in the house in use or given away as gifts.

Most of what I make is mostly jewelry from seed beaded items, to beaded lanyards to silver tiger canine replica pendants but I won’t spam photos of all that :laughing:

Most recently I made my own set of runes from Bronze metal clay and am currently and working on painting dogwood flowers in silver and bronze clay to turn them into pendants.

I have also make a silver vessel pendant many years ago

I have decoupaged cigar boxes with pictures and lined the insides with suede or felt dividers.

My cat box

My luna box

A couple of travel alters that I made recently

I made two gemstone malas that travel with me everywhere I go

and supplies for a new project idea still in the works…

then there are the tarot card deck bags, leather paw printed keyfobs, carved leather journal cover, covid masks, laptop bags but those are less related to my practice and just things I have to make… :rofl:

16 Likes

Oh my goodness, your work is stunning!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

9 Likes

@Susurrus My goodness, I love your Athame that your husband made for you! Stunning! and I gotta say… the wonderful thing about Tiggers is Tiggers are wonderful things!

@MeganB Your crochet goddess dolls, actually all the dolls, are adorable! I will have to check out your shop.

@JollyStar Your title page is so pretty! You did an amazing job! :clap: You have much more patience than do I!

@CelestiaMoon Really like your copper candle holder! And at age 11? Bravo!

9 Likes

I love your work! :heart:Very creative

9 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

8 Likes

Hats off to you hun, you are very talented indeed! Love the boxes… Would love to have a travel altar box in the near future since we will always need one on hand at sometime or another :blush:

9 Likes

The only other thing about Tiggers, is I’m the only one! :heart:

Thank you, A.A. Milne!

9 Likes