"I have a picture of that for you." - Pictures of Handmade Tools

@Susurrus your chandelier is awesome! That is so cool your husband made it for you, so sweet. Thanks for posting the picture. I am such a sucker for handmade. I think using handmade stuff for witchcraft adds so much more to it all. Thank you so much for sharing your picture Siofra!

It would be awesome to see anyone else’s handmade stuff for your witchcraft if anyone feels like dropping a picture here. That would be fun to see.

16 Likes

You are very welcome. I have a lot of handmade stuff! I like to make things & give them as gifts. Since I can’t use my hands like I used to, I have found that not so intricate things are a bit easier & I found gloves that help keep my fingers from slipping too much. :smiling_face: As I find some things I will post them here for you!

With that being said:

This is the Athame my husband made that is dedicated to the Morrigan now. I have a handmade mini besom that I clean my altar space with before I do any work there. I have handmade incense in little jars with cloth covers. I have these labels on my herbs that tell me the name & common properties for each one I got the templates from Etsy & used printable sticker paper! What else… I will add the pictures as I find the items around here… Lol :rofl:

Edit I changed the title so others can add their handmade tools to the post too. We have a lot of creative witches here in the forum & coven :hugs: :infinite_roots:

19 Likes

@Susurrus That is so neat! Your husband is very talented. I can’t wait to see more pictures of your handmade stuff.

15 Likes

How beautiful! You and your hubby are so crafty!

14 Likes

Ohh I’ve got a few things I can add!

Goddess dolls, witch hats, altar cloths, and headband/veils.

My crochet Brigid doll that I made!

An itty-bitty witch that sometimes sits next to my tarot cards.

I also have a few videos on my channel that show some things I’ve made for my practice :heart:

I tend to make a lot of my own things for my practice. Since I’m more of an eclectic witch, I don’t have a lot of the traditional tools one might usually see. No athame, no boline, no chalice, etc.

I do sell my crochet, too!

19 Likes

Your crochet stuff is awesome! I especially like your Brigid doll.

14 Likes

Aww thank you Amethyst :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Great job @MeganB!

You are much better at having pictures of things you make :laughing:

I have taken pictures but a lot of what I make for my practice is in the kitchen too.

11 Likes

@MeganB oh your crochet is beautiful! I also do crochet. That is great. Thank you for sharing them and your videos. It’s quite inspiring. I want to make a bunch of stuff now. Great work.

9 Likes

I did a title page for my book. I hope to do some more. I’m pretty happy with how it turned out.

20 Likes

Ohhh everyone is so creative and talented! :heart::blush: It is so fun to see the crafts of the coven! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Wow these look amazing good job!!

11 Likes

Ahh the dolls are so sweet!

12 Likes

Ik make mala’s with gemstones, for every element another stone, with a rune bead and a symbolic pendant. Every Mala has it s own meaning and own working.

20 Likes

Love the athame!! :star_struck: Really want to be able to make something sturdy like this one… Is you husband a witch (or i should say wizard) too? :blush: (Hope i am not invading your privacy i just love hearing about couples and whether their partners are also believers)… :blush:

11 Likes

Oh soooooo cute!!! Love the crochet dolls… My mum just made me a witch hat which was $100 on Etsy so she said wait hold a minute and made it for mw with one glance at the picture without a pattern!!! Will update a pic if my kids give me my phone back lol

13 Likes

Oh so neat and pretty :star_struck: :star_struck: Love your hand work. You are very talented… If i tried it would look like a five year old drew it lol

11 Likes

@martje Your malas are beautiful! Very nice work!

12 Likes

You’re welcome, my friend! :hugs:

12 Likes

Goodness, those are pretty malas! You do great work!

13 Likes