"I have a picture of that for you." - Pictures of Handmade Tools

Since I didn’t get to make my fairy house yet I decided I should share some of my handmade items that I’ve crafted over the years! I will post the fairy house when its finished :wink:

I made these candles around Yule. I got one idea from youtube.

I’ve been trying rock painting and drawing lately.

A cross stitch project I did about 10 yrs ago!

I have some other things but I need to snap some more pictures :wink:

Thanks for looking :pray:
:butterfly:

11 Likes

Very lovely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My daughter used to paint rocks & shells & leave them around when we would go somewhere or on a walking trail. She called them happiness rocks. I actually just found a couple in the yard! Yours are lovely too! I love yours, I wouldn’t do such a great job :rofl:

I used to love to do cross-stitch too. I made quite a few & have one in progress… but my hands hate me this time of the year. :roll_eyes: stupid hands… I will have to see if I can find any others that I have made, I have one that I made for my boy’s room, but I’m not sure if they still have it on the wall… it’s Oscar the Grouch & it says something, I just can’t remember what now :laughing: So that’s how long ago that one was made. :flushed:

I have to snap some pictures as I come across things too. Lovely job! Very crafty! I love it! :two_hearts:

8 Likes

I know about hands not cooperating for sure!! I’ve been in my brace the last 2 days after doing so much last week. Theres so much I want to do but have to take time to recoup in between projects sometimes.
I think thats why I do so many different crafts, some are easier than others :wink:

I love your winnie the pooh and tigger. That’s what made me think about my cross stitching.
I have some patterns just waiting for when I’m ready to start another one. I need new glasses before I do more though.
I would like to see your other ones too :rose:

8 Likes

I hate to admit it, but I think I either need readers or to hold out until July… my eye appointment is then but right now, there are times that I have to have someone else read things for me :rofl: I’m being stubborn & trying to hold out on buying readers because I already wear glasses or contacts :joy:

7 Likes

I have bi-focals and they are not working that great anymore. I think I’m going to try the progressive lens, it doesn’t have a line so I think they will be better.
Trying to age gracefully is a challenge sometimes!

7 Likes

@Sarafeena_Sage aging gracefully is not something I am good at… I’m trying not to believe that, Yes, you need bifocals Krissie :joy: I completely understand. :wink:

6 Likes

Not super crafty but i put together my book of shadows and stuck stickers on it to personalize it… :rofl::sweat_smile: i used a scrapbooking book i found online as the base of it all! And i decided to crochet a happy little ghost one day, he chills with me when i meditate :ghost:

13 Likes

Thats an awesome BOS! What a great idea! :rose: :rose: :rose:

8 Likes

OMG, I love :heart:, Love :heart:, LOVE :two_hearts: your meditation-friendly ghost. He is amazing! & I feel the same about the BOS. I made stickers with my Cricut for 1 of my BOS binders to do the same type of thing, but I am amazed by yours. :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Thank you! It was a free pattern on ravelry and i was a total beginner crocheter and was able to manage this little guy! :heart: Hopefully this is allowed but the sticker book i have is amazing, called the Antiqutarian Sticker book and it has the most random and fabulous stickers that i feel folks around here would like! :joy:

11 Likes

Oh wow, that is an great sticker book! I do scrapbooking & I like to look through different styles & periods of stickers or other things to put in/on my scrapbook pages or covers. :heart:

7 Likes

He is very cute your ghostly friend :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Actually thats brilliant, i just love how you used items you had around in order to burn incence without an incence hold. Great job😁

8 Likes

I made mala beads yesterday, they are Ruby in zoisite faceted beads x

10 Likes

Those are really pretty! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you, they are the First ones I’ve made and really love them x

6 Likes

Beautiful @ColletteMary I love the green and pick colors. :heart:

6 Likes

OOoh! How lovely!

6 Likes

Your mala beads are gorgeous @ColletteMary! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I am in shock that someone has this book. I found it in a second hand shop and not one sticker had been removed. Its almost empty now because as u know its perfect for a BOS. The stickers arent sticky and I often have to use adhesive but they are so bizarre and out of the ordinary I love them and when i just saw this picture… as u know there is no such thing as coincidence. Blessed be!

7 Likes