I think I have a crystal collecting issue

So, I sat down tonight and decided to see how many crystals I had all told. They had been out charging in the moon and I brought them in, so counting begins…

I have 27 total. Quite an interesting mixture but definately not gonna stop lol. I got a lovely large pink mesh drawstring bag in my order today, so I repurposed it to hold my cystals…

anyone else have a crystal or other witchy collecting habit that they have no shame showing off :slight_smile:

16 Likes

:eyes: Well, I guess…

Here’s most of mine. I’ve packed away a lot of the small things, but these have yet to be put into boxes.

There’s a little jar full of the first crystals I ever collected when I was a little kid, but it’s not shown here. Pretty sure it’s among the things I’ve already packed away.

(I’m out of likes for the next 19 hours. RIP. :joy:)

17 Likes

Any moldvite?

13 Likes

Nah, that stuff is quite expensive and not easy to find in local stores.

12 Likes

I won’t get moldvite cuz prices are insane. Little piece goes for like $80/$90. And…. I hate to say it… I don’t find it a pretty crystal —hides under a rock—

13 Likes

It seems there are lots of moldavite fakes around, too.

11 Likes

Instead of inundating you with photos of all my crystals :laughing: - here’s the post on it! :rock: :gem:

11 Likes

That rock your hiding under it’s moldvite lol

8 Likes

I followed the link and looked a bit further.

Once, I found a piece of moldavite in a store. Did not buy it. The piece felt greasy, almost plastic. I was really turned off by it.

9 Likes

I have a rather large crystal collection. I do catalog my crystals but have gotten a bit behind. I discovered I had lots of crystal jewelry and some were my grandmother’s! I also enjoy collecting “rocks” from my travels! :purple_heart::blush::heart:

8 Likes

I remember this video it was a good source to learn

8 Likes

Your curiosity is helping me learn, too. Thank you.

7 Likes

I have quite the collection :laughing: that continues to grow… I have them a bit of everywhere & have them in mesh bags with information cards. From chips, tumbles, raw, sculptures, to jewelry… I’m not entirely sure I could fit them in even a few pictures :rofl:

I’ll have to do sone cleaning when I’m feeling better & see what I can fit in from 1 of my altars :blush:

7 Likes

I have 3 jewelry boxes filled with crystals! I’ll try to take some pictures!

7 Likes

I don’t have very many crystals, but I do have a video where I talk about them!

7 Likes