I'm looking for guidance on some recent messages

The other morning on my drive to work I was drawn to a set of 8’s, then another and another in all 8 - 8’s appeared to me within a few minutes. A few days later on my drive to work I saw what looked like a Phoenix in the sky. I know this is not something random, I believe these are signs but I’m not sure what they mean. Any guidance would be appreciated. Blessed be.

7 Likes

Hi, I’m Siofra! I’m happy you are here!

I found these inks about the number 8 for you,

“Angel number 8 meaning is that the forthcoming days will bring you joy and happiness. Seeing this powerful number is not a coincidence. It will bring you a lot of abundance. Be prepared to get surrounded by love and compassion. You will experience ultimate spiritual enlightenment and take your spiritual life to a totally new, higher level.”

Numer 8 Repetition

Number Meanings

A Phoenix is usually major change, rebirth, transformation

Also, feel free to ask any questions or jump in on any post. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Everyone here is friendly & supportive. :hugs:

Tomorrow morning there will be a Merry Meet Monday post that is a good way to learn about happenings for the week.

We have a :candy: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Trick-or-Treat! Give Me Some Sweet Spells to Eat going on & that’s a good way to learn & practice & meet people. At the end you get a badge that you can change on your profile.

8 Likes

@kimberly22 When I experience a string of synchronicities related to my lifepath, I consider them to be signs that I’m on my right path.

I agree with what Siofra said, and I’d like to add that the 8 could also be for the :infinity: in Infinite Roots Coven!! :infinite_roots: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Merry Meet @kimberly22 :blush:

Siofra and Francisco have given you some great advice. Numerology isn’t my area of expertise, but as for the symbol of the Phoenix I think it’s safe to say that’s a very encouraging sign. Phoenixes can overcome even the most destructive of obstacles, rising from the ashes to start a fresh new life. Perhaps you are going through a period of great change, and this is a hopeful sign that you will emerge stronger than ever :fire:

Make yourself at home here in the forums! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @kimberly22! I’m Amethyst, welcome to the forum!

What an awesome picture! Like @BryWisteria I don’t know much about angel numbers or numerology, but I agree the Phoenix is a sign of rebirth. Whatever you’re going through may singe your feathers but you’ll come out the other side new and more beautiful than ever!

I look forward to chatting with you more in the forum!

5 Likes