I'm now on Insight Timer! 🎉

Putting this in recommendations because…well, of course, I recommend my own guided meditations! :joy:

I recently went through the process of putting my guided meditations on Insight Timer and I’m not officially an Insight Timer Teacher! Insight Timer is a free app that has guided meditations, lessons, and courses from people all over the world. Since I enjoy making guided meditations, I figured why not?!

So it is official and I now have two of my guided meditations on the app so far. You can follow me here!

Megan Black/Round the Cauldron on Insight Timer

18 Likes

Awesome Megan! Thank you, I’m going to check it out.

8 Likes

That’s Awesome, I’m heading there to check it out now :heart: :sparkles:

9 Likes

Thank you both! I have so many more to add, too. I just have to find the time!

8 Likes

@MeganB I’ve been bouncing around all day, trying to figure out what I was doing :laughing: but I did make there. You are absolutely incredible. I feel like you’re pulling together talents from two past lives. You are amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Oh wow, thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That means a lot to me and I really appreciate your kind words :revolving_hearts: I hope you enjoy the meditations if you give them a listen!

7 Likes

Oh great Megan! :heart: I loove insight timer and I am gonna follow you! :kissing_heart: :innocent: I loove those guided meditations, specially if they have your beautiful voice…I am going to be waiting for more of them! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

7 Likes

Aww, you’re so sweet! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!

7 Likes

Just downloaded the app!

8 Likes

I hope you enjoy it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: There is a lot of great content on the app from many different people all over the world!

7 Likes

Oh I love this app too, congrats dear! :sparkling_heart:
Listened to your water meditation, it was so relaxing and your voice was just perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

CONGRATS, MEGAN! :partying_face: I’m so excited for you! :heart:

Here’s to hoping that Insight Timer will help connect your beautiful meditations with many more listeners- cheers to your new beginning as an Insight Timer Teacher! :clinking_glasses: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

@CelestiaMoon - Thank you! I saw your review and comment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really appreciate it!

@BryWisteria – Aww, thank you!! I’m excited about this new venture and I can’t wait to make more meditations in the future :revolving_hearts: :sparkles:

7 Likes

I have done the Healing Waters meditation & I really loved it :heart: I think I may do it again soon too, it really helped :blush:

6 Likes

Congratulations :tada:. Fabulous :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you both! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I added a new one recently that I forgot to tell everyone about. :pink_heart:

Affirmations for Self-Love – Megan Black (Insight Timer)

5 Likes

It’s amazing! Your voice and the background music are so soothing to listen to :smiling_face: :two_hearts:

Thank you for another wonderful meditation! :person_in_lotus_position: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.