Imbolc - Brief Info & Incantation

Do you celebrate Imbolc?

11 Likes

Thank you for the great video! You do such a good job with these!

5 Likes

Wow, I really enjoyed this video, Short and sweet and very informative. Would definitely be doing some nature exploring. Thank you for the video.:hugs:

6 Likes

@SilverBear has the best videos with information, spells, meditations, recipes. All of her posts are amazing. I wind up saving most of them to put into my BOS in some way. She has a whole series on elemental sprays and oils that are great too!

SilverBear’s Anointing Oil Recipe for Love, Healing & Protection

Here is a good one to get started with…

4 Likes

@Susurrus thank you!

2 Likes

I always have a difficult time finding suitable Rushes for my Briged’s Cross. If anyone runs into them could you please let me know where you found them?

2 Likes

Beautiful as always- thank you so much for sharing, @SilverBear! :heart: Happy almost-Imbolc everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As for rushes, I did a quick search and they do seem to be tricky to find, @john4! My usual go-to herb shops don’t seem to have anything suitable for making a cross… but I did find grasses and rushes for sale (the entire plant!) with a company called Natural Communities :herb:

Anyone else have any good leads on where to get rushes for a Brigid’s Cross?

3 Likes

I used beach grass that we have growing in our yard when I made mine. I have no idea where to get them either.

2 Likes

There’s lots of Pampas Grass growing around Lake Erie, if I have to I use that. I prefer traditional green Rushes.

2 Likes

Thank you, Laurie, for this information!! I’m already planning for Imbolc! :candle:

2 Likes

Thanks John for sharing the natural resources with me your so helpful!
Blessed be
Jeannie

2 Likes

Thanks for this video sure do appreciate your support! Silver Bear you are always a catalyst of reverence in my mind and heart :purple_heart: and journey! I can’t thank you enough!
Jeannie

3 Likes