Intro of an Eclectic Witch

Hello, my name is Samantha and I am from Massachusetts. I am new to spells8 but I have been into witch craft for a few years now. I am looking forward to learning and growing in my craft. So far I have discovered I lean more towards a solitary and I feel I am more of an eclectic/holistic witch.

12 Likes

Welcome to the forum @samantha92 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m an eclectic witch and Celtic polytheist, so my practice tends to be more folk-magic-based and Irish-centered. I’m getting in touch with my personal land after moving here almost three years ago.

I also tend to be more solitary in practice, only ever getting together for a ritual once or twice a long time ago – and with a local shop and not people I was familiar with. As I get older (I’m only 31, but still :laughing:) I find myself naturally gravitating toward people offline that share similar interests. I even found out recently that a few people I’ve become friends with are also witches - we just never talked about it!

I look forward to seeing you around the coven and forum. Feel free to hop right into the discussions or create your own!

7 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @samantha92

It’s so nice to meet you, Samantha, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. You are in the right place to learn more! There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome to the family, you’re going to love it here

7 Likes

Hi @samantha92! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m a Solitary Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants.

If you have any problems or any questions, just ask for help and someone will pop up. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Nice to meet you Megan. I have a niece and friend that are into witch craft as well. I have already started to teach them basic principles and basics and helping them along their own journey. I am planning on attending a few events this year in hopes of trying new things and to meet people.

7 Likes

Hello Amethyst, nice to meet you. I like candle magic, herbal magic, crystal magic, spell jars, some elemental magic, and weather magic among others. I also enjoy meditation, divination, healing and kitchen magic as well.

7 Likes

Nice to meet you Marsha. I already feel like I have learned more and I am really excited to see where this new path takes me. It is nice to have education, tools, as well as a community of people to share and grow with.

7 Likes

Wow, you’re well-rounded! Good for you! I look forward to seeing what you do during our Weekly Witchy Challenges!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @samantha92! I’m Siofra_Strega, another moderator here at Spells8 & I’m from Cape Cod. There are definitely only a few :thinking: members from Massachusetts here that isn’t a requirement or anything at all! :smiling_face:

We have many witches that classify themselves as Eclectic in some way, so I’m sure you’ll fit right in with us! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive, so if you do have any questions at all feel free to ask or to share anything with us! Jump in on any open topic or start your own :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you are able to join us in some of the regular activities each week & look forward to learning more with you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

I agree with the other comments. I can’t wait to see what you come up with in the Challenges and it’s already feeling like you’ve always been here
Personally I can’t wait to learn from you

6 Likes

A little side road, @Susurrus I have family all over the cape, particularly Sandwich, maybe we’re related :laughing: :woman_shrugging:t3:

6 Likes

Hello Siofra, nice to meet you. My boyfriend works on the cape. I love the cape, it’s beautiful there. So far, I absolutely love being here and look forward to what lies ahead.

6 Likes

I look forward to discovering more. Where do I find the weekly activities and challenges? I am definitely curious about that and look forward to participating.

6 Likes

We currently have this :sunrise_over_mountains: Weekly Witchy Challenge - Magick of the Sun ongoing until very early Tuesday AM… I believe it ends at maybe 6 AM Central European Time.

Tomorrow there will be a Merry Meet Monday post in the morning also. They will show up at the top of your feed labeled for the week. Its a great place to find out different happenings through the week & chit chat with other members. This week’s is:

On Thursdays the Group Tea :tea: Ritual starts & remains open through the weekend. This week’s is:

5 Likes

Merry meet @samantha92,

Apologies for the late reply, but I wanted to jump on the welcome wagon too! I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

Please make yourself at home here and know that you are always welcome to reach out. As you can likely already tell, your new coven is a very friendly one! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts: We’re here and happy to help should you need anything (or if you just want to chat about magick!)

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

That’s so amazing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Witchcraft is always fun with more people, in my opinion lol and even better when they’re family and you can see them more often. I hope you have fun at the events you go to! :tada:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.