Introduce yourself

Merry meet everyone… I am a new witch and consider myself to be on the eclectic path… I was rised roman cathlic but change to pagan when I was 16… I like the freedom paganism gives me and knowing I am part of a loving like minded people.
Thank you.

12 Likes

Merry Meet and welcome! It is a great feeling to know that you are in a safe place to share and learn. We’re glad to have you

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kathleen14! We have a lot of witches that follow an eclectic path, so no worries! :revolving_hearts: I’m Siofra_Strega, a moderator here at Spells8 & I’m from Cape Cod! :smiling_face: I was also raised Roman/Irish Catholic… more towards Roman… & around 16 when I got my license, it was pretty hard to get me to go into a church for any reason. It was also around that time that I became interested & following a witchy path! When life got busy from… moves & family, I strayed & about 2 1/2 years ago I found my way here :hugs:

The courses are a great place to start, they are full of great information. Even if it’s refresher information or not something that aligns with your practice, at least you have the knowledge of what it is :smiling_face: There are some really good courses though. :wink:

Feel free to ask any questions, jump in on any open topic, or start your own! Everyone here is very helpful & friendly. So someone will be right along to help you out the best they can or get you pointed in the right direction :grin:

I look forward to getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Merry meet @kathleen14,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

There truly is wonderful freedom in the Craft, something that I imagine you’ll see in the diversity around the forum! Although we all walk our own unique paths, the coven is a wonderful place to share ideas, spellwork, and most of all support with one another. You are very welcome here, Kathleen, make yourself at home! :infinite_roots: :two_hearts:

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out- your new coven is here and always happy to help however we can!

Hope to talk with you more soon- Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @kathleen14! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I too started to change when I was around sixteen, but I was Methodist. I just always wondered if God was the Father, then where was the Mother, and Methodists don’t really focus on Mother Mary so I started looking elsewhere.

So never fear, you’re among your people now. LOL!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @kathleen14 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

There are many of us here on the eclectic path – and even a few who were also raised Roman Catholic! I love that you’ve found the freedom in Paganism – it’s freeing, amazing, and feels like home.

Welcome!

6 Likes

Welcome @kathleen14! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. I’m a big fan of the freedom that paganism allows, too. I grew up feeling like I had to fit in a cookie cutter shape and I just didn’t so I’ve truly found myself in paganism :slight_smile: The forum is filled with wonderful, like-minded people so you’ve definitely come to the right place.

I look forward getting to know you more in the forums!

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here! I was raised Roman Catholic as well. I’ve found that I’m able to pull a lot of things from my upbring into my craft and that makes me really happy… that’s not for everyone though! I can’t wait to see you around the forum!

6 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @kathleen14

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us, Kathleen, I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Hello, I’m Phenyx13!

Welcome may you find your home here.

7 Likes

[kathleen14]
Welcome to the site. This is the place so many people search for and never find.
You are welcomed with kindness and love.
Every time a new person joins us, we are filled with joy. Joy because we got to meet you and excitement because of new ideas and experiences.
blessed be Kathleen
Garnet

6 Likes

Merry meet,and welcome kathleen

This is indeed great place to connect with like minded individuals in a safe environment and it gives everyone the opportunity to learn and grow. I absolutely love this site.

Asideon

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.