Introducing my Amazing Daughter

My daughter, lovingly called Peanut, loves this time of year. It’s her absolute favorite. She is the whole reason that I have enjoyed this month, with the little things she does. It’s also her last day at remote school before her vacation. So she wanted to bring happiness & joy to everyone in class that she won’t see after noontime today. They told the kids to wear comfy clothes, even pajamas if they wanted. This is what she came up with:

I’m not even mad she was late signing on to school this morning.

11 Likes

How creative! She looks ready for the holidays :blush: she looks like you, @Susurrus she’s beautiful :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you! She’s so much fun & loves to make people smile. We are quite the twins! But she definitely stole my beauty for her own & it looks good on her!

5 Likes

Awww what a sweetheart! Please tell her happy holidays for me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I will thank you! I was so happy when I realized what she was doing & she asked for my help. :heart:

6 Likes

It’s great to meet your daughter!! Look at her hair!! :laughing: It reminds me of:

:laughing: :joy: :rofl:

That’s a great outfit!

5 Likes

Thank you! My boys used to watch Jimmy Neutron! It does remind me of that now!

5 Likes

Very cute! She looks ready for Santa!

5 Likes

Look at all of the wonderful holiday spirit! :heart_eyes: Hello Peanut- such a fun outfit, I am sure her classmates absolutely loved it :blush:

Wishing very happy holidays to both of you- enjoy the time together! :christmas_tree::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes