šŸ„³ Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Holiday Cheer

Good luck! Hopefully it all goes well!

6 Likes

@Cinnamonoob, wow! Everything looks so amazing and delicious! Love your BOS page! Beautiful handwriting! (Which I donā€™t possess. I have the handwriting of a serial killer lol) Youā€™re making me hungry! Looks delicious!
Enjoy your family zoom time!

6 Likes

Yeap! Made me very hungry! Lol

6 Likes

@Amethyst, thank you, Iā€™m in the Zoom waiting room now trying to patiently wait.

5 Likes

A beautiful blessing, @Jeannie1 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for sharing it!

It takes a while to get familiar with the system- no worries at all, @Cinnamonoob! If you still have some questions after the tutorial, donā€™t hesitate to reach out- Iā€™m happy to help! :blush: Your crafts sound like they came out amazing, and I am drooling over the food pictures :drooling_face::two_hearts: It looks like you have found a way to treasure the holidays with your loved ones despite the distance- wonderful! Wishing you and yours a very happy and blessed celebration :sparkling_heart:

Your positivity is contagious, @Susurrus- I am so happy to hear you are feeling better today :heart: Yes, may there be many more wonderful things to come for you! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Thank you! Iā€™m blushing. I try not to dwell on things I have no control over & I never want to burden anyone or bring them down. I will admit this week has been tougher than normal for me, but there are good things everyday. Like my daughter today! Oh she made my heart smile before I could even finish my first coffee. I introduced her here: Introducing my Amazing Daughter

Even on my hardest days this week, she made me feel better. With hugs & bringing me my stuffies & more hugs. I love her with my everything.

6 Likes

Whatever you bake, infuse it with Magic! Or when you cut the Yule log:

"Spicy and delicious Yule cake, blessed be!
Sweeten the new year with divine opportunities."

A quick candle ritual:

1. Inscribe a candle in the color of your goal for the New Year with your name and intention.
  2. Place it on the altar and burn it throughout the eve.
  3. Sing/chant and dance about the altar, charging your candle with the power of your jou, love, and rebirth!

:pray:

8 Likes

Francisco,
Thanks for your insight, always looking inn towards the divine!
Thank you

6 Likes

@Susurrus :heart: :kiss: Itā€™s always good to have a place to call ā€œhomeā€ on the internet where you feel comfortable talking about personal stuff. I am so sorry you are dealing with a ton of health issues. They make my one health issue seem small in comparison. Wishing you the best Yule ever and that 2021 is your year!! I belonged to a forum many years ago that was that type of home for me and it got me through some pretty tough bipolar times. I have met most of those wonderful friends through the years and I am still friends with a handful of them on Facebook. We all need internet friends :blush: :grin:

Blessed Be!

8 Likes

Merry Meet,
Again my loves itā€™s Jeannie, I hope this winter has been really good for you and we have been busy :honeybee: bees! I am working on my shadow work. there are so many questions, I need to work tomorrow harder! I just like to have the time to answer my questions and sometimes itā€™s sort of exhausting! Thereā€™s one day off tomorrow!Hopefully I will be able to finish!
I am sorta late, but why not Iā€™m still in the spirit and working on incense tomorrow! Yule Tidings! I hope you like my spoon art! Here is a pic!
Blessed be

8 Likes

Came out great! Amazing job on it! Iā€™m sure itā€™s full of Wonderful Magick!

6 Likes

Lovely spoon! I like the wrapping on the handle. Very cool!

5 Likes

@Jeannie1 I LOVE IT!!!

5 Likes

Thanks crazy T, I even shared my talent with my Christian friends, I hope they like it too! Besides itā€™s me learning to work my magic! In baby steps I suppose! Thanks for your support!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Gorgeous spoon art, @Jeannie1! It is always a pleasure to see how you combine your creative talents with your beautiful magick :sparkling_heart: Sending Yule tidings back to you- hope you are having a wonderful holiday season! Blessed be :two_hearts:

5 Likes

VERY NICE @jeannie1 ! Beautifully done.

4 Likes

Itā€™s so rewarding having someone on my side, thanks for the compliments and best wishes! I am complete and confident! I am full of joy because I have accomplished so much! I feel I I can rely on my family here on spells 8! We have a special bond & thanks for having me and accepting me and giving me inspiration! Thanks for being a friend!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Thanks,
Berta your a shining star :star2: to us in our group you always bring the light!
Jeannie

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: oh myā€¦ thanks.

4 Likes

Crazy T,
This season for Yule your decorations look so elegant! Very beautiful girl!
Jeannie
Blessed be

4 Likes