Introducing

Hi I’m Meka . New here . Normally don’t speak up but I could use a few friends and some guidance I’m still new and learning .

9 Likes

Merry meet Meka @Redd_27,

Welcome to the forum and your new witchy family- it’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

You’re not alone in your studies- everyone here is learning and growing, at all different stages of their magickal journeys. If you haven’t already found them, I recommend checking out the Courses as they are a great place to deepen your magickal studies in various apects :books:

Know that you are very welcome to join the weekly witchy challenges here in the forum too- every week we explore a different area of magick. If you’re interested, you can view the Full List of Past Challenges to see topics that have been covered and read entries. You can also join the current challenge this week: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Blooming with the Moon :hibiscus:

Make yourself at home here, Meka! Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Merry Meet @Redd_27! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod.

Everyone here is very friendly, helpful, & supportive, so feel free to ask any questions or share any information with us. Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! May 16 - 22 :full_moon_with_face: is a great place to chat with other members & find out about the things going on in the witchy world & the forum! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

@Redd_27
Hello Meka, Welcome to Spells8.
I have a few suggestions to make the site easier. (although others will be better at describing it.) But one thing is a given. Our learned creator, designer, Francisco, an Eclectic is brilliant and always there to help out.
This is my 7 part beginner plan (there’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2nd Don’t shy away from Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written.
4th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5th RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions, but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.
Blessed be, stay safe and know you are loved.
Garnet

8 Likes

Thank you . And very nice to meet you as well, and happy and excited to be part of the forum and learn and get know everyone

8 Likes

@Redd_27, hi, and welcome, Meka! Glad you’re here! :grinning: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Hi Meka! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I third going through the courses. LOL! They’ll give you a broad overview of many types of magic so you can see what you really want to focus on.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home @Redd_27 :infinite_roots:
I’m so glad you have joined us. There are lots of amazing people here, and it’s a great place to make new friends. You can also ask for guidance, there is lots of help here.
Blessings :magic_wand: :dizzy:
:heart:

5 Likes

You’re very welcome, Meka! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Many blessings! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.