Introduction of New Member

Hello I’m new here and I am just starting my journey and I’m so excited to have found this group. My name is Selene Morgana

10 Likes

Hi @SeleneMorgana welcome aboard.

Im John 35 from the Middle East

I’ve found this a unique place, and changing it to be more a DIY magic place is my next goal.

7 Likes

Hello :wave: and welcome :infinite_roots: @SeleneMorgana

I’m so glad you have joined us. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I love your witchy name! I recommend starting with the Courses If you have any questions, just ask Q&A I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome and make yourself at home.

With love :heart: always

6 Likes

Welcome, @SeleneMorgana! I am a new arrival here as well and have no doubt you will learn as much as I have from the very wise community here. Many blessings!

7 Likes

Thank you so much. I chose my name because I really love the moon and stars and since Selene is associated with the moon and it was different from all the other basic names out there that people have and I liked the name Morgana but again it was a common witch name and I was wanting to use it but I didn’t want to be like everyone else. I’m very new to all of this maybe 3 months so I have a lot to learn about and basically right now that’s all I’m doing 24/7, I am starting out with the introduction video first and then going from there. I really enjoy this site because it really has so much information on it. It’s got like tons of information from a bunch of other sites I have been on all in one location with links to other things and I love that I can save a print all of the information and basically make your book of shadows. I love that there is the history and background as well as spells and the meaning of things ect, this is all stuff I need to know and it’s so hard to find without knowing anything or anyone.

6 Likes

Thank you so very much

5 Likes

Welcome @SeleneMorgana I’m Siofra_Strega one of the moderators here in the forum.

Im happy that you have found the courses. Thetr really is a lot of good things. Using a 3 ring binder for the printed pages is how a lot of members have theirs too.

Have you seen the :cauldron: Weekly Witchy Challenge - Witch Brews & Potions? They are a great way to try new things or learn about something & see if its also something to continue in your practice.

I look forward to seeing you in the forum:infinite_roots:

Edit: I moved your introduction to its own thread so it gets the attention it should as your introduction

4 Likes

Welcome @SeleneMorgana u will find this group is very kind, caring, and knowledgeable. If. U have questions dont hesitate to reach out and ask. We are all here to help u

5 Likes

Awesome thank You so very much. I’m having a bit of trouble trying to navigate through the forum.

6 Likes

I really appreciate that, I need all the help I can get lol

6 Likes

@SeleneMorgana is there something in particular that u need help with?

5 Likes

How do I get back to the spells 8 page with all the courses from the forum

5 Likes

@SeleneMorgana i honestly dont know. I opened the forum using a new tab. And i just swap between the two.

However Im sure one of the moderators. @Susurrus @MeganB @Amethyst @Francisco @BryWisteria can help u

5 Likes

Hi! Welcome!

In the top pf the page, under the “infinite roots”… There a link that say “Visit spell8 homapage”

5 Likes

Warm greetings @SeleneMorgana,

Apologies for being late- I want to wish you a very warm welcome to the forum! I hope you’ve been finding everything you were looking for :blush:

Thank you to @Mistress_Of_Herbs and @SpanishWitchy for coming to the rescue! :heart: I’ll drop a direct link here too:

Spells8 Courses → All Courses – Spells8

I recommend bookmarking the forum and main site on your browser bookmark bar to make it as easy as possible to quickly navigate back and forth :blush:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

It’s sweet of you to include me in that list, but I’m not a mod. Just someone who’s overly helpful I guess. LOL!

And I usually just open up another tab to get to the lessons from the forum.

5 Likes

Hi! Thank you @Mistress_Of_Herbs & @BryWisteria

@SeleneMorgana I just want to add that when I am working in the forum & I need something from the site, I have the forum open in 1 tab and then the site in a separate tab…

Also sometimes even if you are signed into the forum (or site) you may still have to sign into the site (or forum) separately.

:infinite_roots:

@Amethyst you are wonderfully helpful :smiling_face: & thank you to @SpanishWitchy for also helping out!

5 Likes

Merry meet! Hi my name is Daniela , I’m new here and so far I found a lot of information and support. Glad to meet you.

Blessed Be

6 Likes

Welcome @SeleneMorgana - I love your chosen name and Selene reminds me of the beautiful babysitter in Vampire Diaries who turns out to be a Siren - a mythical creature that was not benevolent — I think she spells her name Seline though, so whew, I’m happy for that! :slight_smile: lol.

Anyhoooooo…. Happy you’re enjoying the classes and working your way through the forum. We are all eager to help and learn from each other here and excited to have you join us! Merry meet! :brown_heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.