Intuition has heightened

I’ve been on this site a little over a year now. I’ve continued meditation and my intuition is off the charts. My dreams are so vivid and vibrant. I even see faces of people I’ve never met.

16 Likes

That’s amazing! I’m glad you’re making good progress on your path :heart:

8 Likes

Huge synchronicity: I was about to get this book and I just saw your post so I have to share it. It’s on understanding intuition:

“True fear is a gift.
Unwarranted fear is a curse.
Learn how to tell the difference.”

Book: The Gift of Fear: And Other Survival Signals That Protect Us from Violence

PS: @sandra3 Congratulations on your progress!! :+1:

13 Likes

That’s a huge accomplishment, @sandra3- a big congrats to you on how far you’ve come! :clap::heart: May you continue to grow and thrive on your magickal path- I’m cheering for you! :tada::blush:

7 Likes

I’m so happy for you @sandra3! It’s a great feeling to progress on your path & keep getting better at what you are doing. I hope you have a great holiday & that you continue forward progression with your intuition. :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Wow. That’s awesome! Keep up the good work!

7 Likes

Siofra, so glad to see you’ve got your beautiful face back on.
Happy Turkey day.
Much love to you and yours.
Garnet

7 Likes

Oh thank you! Blue is my all time favorite color :blue_heart:

I have recently, in the last few days realized that my intuition is getting better, noticeably. I recently started meditating again on a regular basis & being able to recognize a synchronicity from just the way the nature happens.

6 Likes

Good for you, my little love.
Garnet

6 Likes

I read that book as a young mother. I was a stay at home mom and I remember strolling around a mall one afternnoon hoping my son would fall asleep for his nap. A young man said something to me about him being cute and I smiled. I was tired. But I noticed a couple of things – it was in the early afternoon during the week, and usually I didn’t see young people shopping at the mall at that time. He didn’t have any bags. There was something about his clothing that seemed a little unfashionable or unusual (the mall tended to attract a lot of well to do, stylish types, present company excepted!) And typically, young men didn’t compliment me about my baby. But I only noticed this in a vague way. I didn’t really feel threatened or anything. As we strolled around, I saw him a couple of more times but with no shopping bags, alone. Again, didn’t really register to me as anything but a little odd.

Finally, I thought we might as well go home. I was strolling my son to our car which was parked in a covered lot a little ways from the entrance when I got that funny feeling like someone was behind me. I turned around and there he was. No one else was around. He wasn’t smiling like before. He looked right at me and he was coming for us. His eyes were absolutely feral. He looked furious; like he wanted to kill me. Everything I had read in that book about intuition, those little things you see that just seem off but you don’t know why, came flooding into my brain. I forgot about the car. I didn’t hesitate or look back I just RAN with my son in the stroller so fast to the nearest mall entrance. I went into the first store and they called security. I was shaking all over. Security told me there had been some recent attacks and that I had done the right thing. They walked with me to my car to make sure we were okay. I really think reading the book may have saved me and my son from being victims that day.

7 Likes

Oh my goodness, @mary25- that’s a scary story but I’m glad it has a happy ending- I am so glad that you and your son were okay! Your deeper senses and quick thinking really saved you both.

Having a strong intuition is important is in the Craft, but working to enhance intuition clearly has even wider-reaching benefits in life. Makes me want to devote more time to working on my intuition over the coming days! :pray::sparkles:

6 Likes