It is what it is…

Hi everyone… Okay so I was searching online to buy a Hecate tapestry when I decided hey why not draw a picture myself so I can keep it and make my sacred room more like my own… That is when I came across many different drawings and one stuck in my mind… It was of the horned god and a goddess and I decided I just had to make one inspired by the image…
Anyways here it is and sorry I am not much of an artist and occasionally draw and the theme was not what I planned but in the end I was satisfied with my drawing… just a note I intended to create the goddess curvy or as they say ‘thick’ as I feel these women are under-represented…
One last thing any suggestions? I am thinking to colour it but not sure and want to either frame it or laminate it… What would you do?

17 Likes

It looks great! You did a wonderful job capturing the essence of what you wanted and I’m sure it’ll make a beautiful addition to your space :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you I am sure it will… it is a little different to what I used to draw and I find it extremely hard to draw faces… lol

9 Likes

This was one of the last thing I remember drawing almost 2 years ago when I was in hospital while I was on holiday in Iran for an unexpected ectopic pregnancy and since I had nothing better to do I drew lol (it’s of me being really bored)

13 Likes

That’s phenomenal :star_struck: it’s really great! Don’t color it but do what you want. Maybe you’ll like it more colored. Definitely frame it!

8 Likes

You’re really good at drawing!!! I’m about to pay you for a picture of Isis :grin:

8 Likes

Wow, that’s really good! :revolving_hearts:

8 Likes

Whoa. Both are really great but I really like your picture of the Lord and Lady. I’d frame it, that’s worth a good mat and frame! Good job!

9 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch You did a phenomenal job with your drawing. I wouldn’t even have come close to that, awesome job! A great addition to your space.

9 Likes

You are either absurdly modest or have some shadow work to do! Your art work is always top notch in my opinion. My art looks like stick figures from a child who failed art in preschool. My lack of artistic ability leads to this suggestion: can you make a copy? A photocopy or scan it to your computer? Color would be great, but I’d be terrified that I’d mess it up. Making copies would allow you to experiment with color on the copy before completing the original.

And as for curvy women…the subjects of my favorite dreams…

11 Likes

The Lady’s face looks great, and it might not do for a married lady to be too specific about the Lord’s face. No sense in starting a silly argument.

9 Likes

hahaha i would have loved to be an artist at a professional level but i could never bring myself to do it, plus it takes years of practice not just ‘copying’ lol… There an original on the net i think if you search horned god… It phenomenal…

8 Likes

Oh yes there is a professional lady i think she’s resided in the US and she does great art work her name is Hillary D Wilson… I remember seeing a piece if artwork for another member which just blew me away as it had a mystical theme…

7 Likes

Thank you… :blush:

6 Likes

I was thinking to leave it black and white i might do that but regardless i want to frame and hang it in my sacred space…

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: its my favourite too

6 Likes

Thank you and yes it will… I am so glad to have a space to choose what i am going to put in it… I am thinking to do the elements next with their direction accompanied by the directions of the zodiacs perhaps… This is more a reminded than art work though lol

7 Likes

Yes i am scared that the colour will ruin it and so far any art work that doesn’t have be colour is not… This is the original which i saw and altared slightly…

Horned God & Goddess

6 Likes

hahah as in he’s too serious? I was worried i made him look scary lol… I am so bad at faced as still want to fix the eyes and mouth… He was supposed to look more seductive and slightly animalistic

6 Likes

ps. i didn’t get what you meant about the married lady and lord’s face…

5 Likes