It was like coming home…

I’m Tirus and I’m a beginner witch from Sweden and I’m 45 years old.

I have always felt like there is something missing in my life but I have never been able to put my finger on it.

Two years ago I was in a car accident and hurt my back. I developed long term pain that got worse and worse, even though my body should have healed. It’s the same pain a Fibromyalgia (but I don’t have that).

My life got dark and I lost all the joy, everything was pain until I attended a course in pain management in November last year. There I learned physical therapy, psychology and learned how to use mindfulness as a way of coping with the pain. They also told us to find things that made us happy in order to expand life around the pain with positive and nice feelings. Somehow I one day ended up here at Spells8 and it was like coming home :blush::heart:.

20 Likes

Welcome home :slight_smile: I know what you mean about mindfulness :heart: I am so glad you are here :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome @Tirus_Silver I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I hope you have had time to look around the forum. Feel free to ask any questions, everyone here is friendly & helpful.

today we have the (Group Ritual - Feb 24) Anti AnxieTea :relieved: is a good place to meet & talk to other members along with the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Feb 21 - 27 :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

8 Likes

Welcome @Tirus_Silver ! Glad you’re here!

9 Likes

I truly believe a path is made to bring us to where we need to be and when. I am so glad you feel like you are home again.

10 Likes

Hello @Tirus_Silver, I’m Amethyst from West Virginia in the States. Welcome home! :infinite_roots:

So glad you’ve found your way here! I’m sorry about your back, my Mother suffered long-term pain like that. I’m glad mindfulness is helping you.

A great way to start out there is with the Courses. They’ll help you learn and you can figure out what branch of witchcraft you’d like to really get into.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forwarch to chatting with you more!

9 Likes

Merry Meet
I am glad to hear you are home. It’s like you crossed this bridge for a reason and we have been waiting here for you too! We have so much in common with the pains of life and there’s so much more with our magic! I love to be apart of the spark. Infinite roots has Taught me how to use my magic when I thought I couldn’t. My friends are like a family, like a vine in a tree! We are all interconnected. thank you for sharing your story, You gave me goosebumps!
My name is Jeannie I am from Sacramento, You will find your spirit friends to cross the bridge you been waiting for. I am excited for you and your journey!
Jeannie :sparkles:
Blessed be!:kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Merry meet @Tirus_Silver :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we are very blessed to have you here! I am sorry to hear about your injuries from the car accident, I think you are very strong for working with your pain and finding healthy methods of handling it. Magick brings me a lot of joy too- it is indeed a guiding light during our darkest moments :candle: May your spirituality continue to bring you joy and blessings!

Make yourself at home here and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. The Q&A Category is the place to be for witchy inquiries- you have many fellow coven members here who specialize in diverse areas of magick. There will always be friendly folks around to offer help or simply chat! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Tirus! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome @Tirus_Silver . Its amazing how we end up exactly where we are supposed to be. :slightly_smiling_face: I 100 percent believe that Mindfulness plays into that as well. I am so glad you are here and look forward to interacting with you.

7 Likes

A big welcome to you @Tirus_Silver! I’m relatively new to Spells8 too and everyone here has made me feel very welcome. I’m confident you’ll find everyone will do the same for you.

You’re getting great advice on some places to start here on the site from @Susurrus and @BryWisteria…both of these very adept witches, amongst many others here, have provided superb guidance on site resources and activities.

Welcome to the club!

9 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome Home @Tirus_Silver ! It’s a great feeling to finally find your place whether it be in the world, in ourselves, in our minds, in our relationships, or in our craft.
Nice to have you here with us.
Blessed Be,
Rowan

7 Likes

Welcome @Tirus_Silver
I’m so glad you have ‘come home’ :hugs:
With much love :heart: and magic :magic_wand:

4 Likes

@Tirus_Silver Hi from Canada! I’m sorry to hear about the car accident, back pain is so overwhelming sometimes. So glad you found things that work for you! Blessed be!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.