I've got a secret I'm dying to share šŸ˜

Hello everyone! So I got woken up to a facetime from my sister in law this morning. And got some news that I have been itching to share with someone besides my hubby (though that was satisfying as well) but she hasnā€™t publicly said anything yet (trying to avoid my monster in law from finding out). So I respect that and I havenā€™t even pulled up Facebook yet so it doesnā€™t spill but since none of yā€™all know us personally Iā€™m sharing with yā€™all first. IM GOING TO BE AN AUNT AGAIN! Yā€™all I am tickled pink (literally cause weā€™re hoping for a girl :rofl::pray:)Iā€™ve done got them a bassinet and a bouncer chair and Iā€™ve only known about it for a few hours. Iā€™ve got so much to do but I start with a blessing ritual for the little peanut. Iā€™ve never done one of these before but Iā€™m thinking I should probably wait on the new moon for this one but I havenā€™t found any information suggesting I should. Any of yā€™all have insight for me?
Also if yā€™all would kinda collectively help me send lots of positive light her way itā€™s be super awesome. We need all the help we can get once our literal witch of a monster in law hears the news :woman_facepalming:t2::roll_eyes::pray:

15 Likes

Congratulations! I donā€™t have any solid information on blessing babies, but Iā€™m happy youā€™re going to be an auntie again! Sorry, I couldnā€™t help much, maybe someone else would be able to help.

6 Likes

Congratulations! :tada: :confetti_ball:

You could add your family to Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: June 5th (and 19th). It gets updated every 2 weeks by @praecog29! The coven will send it to you & your family! :infinite_roots:

Very exciting for you & your family! Do you know that itā€™s a girl? :baby:

Happy Aunting! :heart:

8 Likes

@Susurrus no we donā€™t know what baby is yet my sister-in-law is only about 4 to 6 weeks right now like she just tested positive of course there was three positives but it only just happened today so but weā€™re praying for a girl she already has a little boy heā€™ll be five in August he is a mess and a half but regarding boy or girl Iā€™m going to love it either way I canā€™t wait to be a nonni again :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
The energy exchange circle it gets updated on July 5th and 19th because we need all the good energy we can get my mother-in-law is a nightmare and she cannot stand either of her sonā€™s wives so sheā€™s going to be less than thrilled to find out that she has another grandbaby on the way but then again she might she might be happy she likes my sister-in-law just a smidge more than she likes me and she hasnā€™t had a grandbaby since my nephew because I lost my son halfway through my pregnancy

7 Likes

Aaawww! Congrats!
Thanks for sharing the good news. :blush::baby:t2:

8 Likes

Congrats on becoming an aunt again! I will add your sister in law to the new circle being created tomorrow. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Congrats to you and your sister @phoenix_dawn!! :tada:

And hereā€™s a blessing prayer by Deborah Blake from the book: Everyday Witch A to Z Spellbook

Bless this child (Pagan baby blessing prayer) :baby:

"A gift from the universe for us to hold and treasure
But belonging only to himself and to the gods
Let him be surrounded by light and love
Let him be protected and safe
Let him be healthy and strong
Let him learn and grow and thrive
And follow the path that is his with joy
May those around him love and like him
May those around him encourage and support him
May those around him nurture and appreciate him
May those around him help him to become his own best self
We welcome this child into our family
We welcome this child into our community
We welcome this child into our world
And give thanks for the gift of this new life "

9 Likes

Best wishes for the unborn and your sister-in-law. Congrats to you
th
th
th

7 Likes

How very nice Francisco.

6 Likes

@praecog29 thank you Much gratitude.

7 Likes

@Francisco That blessing is absolutely beautiful. My brother and sister in law donā€™t practice so this is worded so beautifully that itā€™ll go over smooth with them too. Thank you so much for the suggestion. :heart: I canā€™t wait to share this with my husband.

@Garnet and thank you for the kind wishes as well. Iā€™m really loving this community. Yā€™all are truly amazing.

8 Likes

Congratulations!! Iā€™m going to be a new aunt this month!! I know the excitement!!! Iā€™m so happy for you :relaxed::cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

Congratulations, @phoenix_dawn ,

I hope the new member of your family will be a healthy one and the delivery in the future will be safe for both infant and his/her mother in this world and have fun becoming an aunt again

9 Likes

Congratulations! New additions to the family are always exciting :partying_face:

8 Likes

Congratulations :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you @LadyFireCancer and Iā€™m so glad you could join me in celebrating my ā€œnonniā€ upgrade (my nephew calls me ā€œnonniā€ and we have no clue where it came from but Iā€™m good with it :joy:) welcome to the circle. Weā€™re happy to have you join us
@christina4 Iā€™m over the moon ecstatic about it and praying itā€™s a girl this time but Iā€™m thrilled either way congratulations on youā€™re auntie upgrade as well. Best wishes for mom and baby
@anne2 thank you so much. Sheā€™s stressed out big time as it was completely unexpected but sheā€™s strong and so is the blood on my husbandā€™s side of the family but thank you for the prayers/continued prayers
I love my spells8 family

9 Likes

Thank you so much!! My nephew, Colton Iā€™d due to come the 19 of this month!! I canā€™t wait because itā€™s my baby sisterā€™s first and nobody thought sheā€™d have kids :rofl:

7 Likes

Just chiming in to say CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting!

7 Likes

Congratulations! :confetti_ball:

6 Likes