“I am in competition with no one.

I am on my own unique divine path

that’s only for me and no one else.

No one has walked in my shoes,

no one is further or behind me.

I’m in my own lane.”

~ Lukas Notes

7 Likes

I needed to hear this! I’m dealing with a couple issues and I get a phone call saying that my uncle passed. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

I am in my own lane! I’m having a really good day & this just made me feel all kinds of good!

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear your Uncle passed away. You’ll be in my thoughts! :pray:

6 Likes

As someone who lost an uncle this month, I understand the loss and wish you family all the peace and healing it can find.

6 Likes

@praecog29 I am so sorry for your loss. These are hard times. Sending comfort and healing energy.

6 Likes

Thank you so much! And I’m sorry to hear your uncle passed, too! My favorite memory of my uncle was when I was about seven. He bought these huge bouncy balls. I mean they were huge!!! Like taller than I was. Anyway, he held me up and I tried my best to hold on and balance myself but I rolled under the ball :joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: so many good times and barbecues near the pool. @praecog29 reminisce about the good times. It is hard but it just goes to show that we need to make good memories with the loved ones in our life now. Memories are what live on. :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much sweet @Amethyst :pray:t3::heartpulse::heartpulse:

4 Likes

So sorry to hear about your uncle, @Christina4- I am glad you can find solace in such happy memories. Your uncle sounds like he was a fun guy! :heart: I wish you and your family all the best as you honor his passing :pray:

Love and light to you! :candle:

3 Likes

SO TRUE! Love to you @christina4

4 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about your Uncle’s passing. I’m sending you love and I hope you have the best memories to look back on.

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Susurrus that means alot

5 Likes

If you need anything that I can do, let me know. Even if it’s just talking. I can do that too!

4 Likes