January 2022 Affirmations/Quotes/Sayings

Emotional Blender!! Oh my gosh - I love this so much. My husband said that is my new nickname :laughing: You aren’t alone there sister :heart:

4 Likes

Oh I guess we have met lol. I am still learning how to use the website. sorry

4 Likes

Its a bit confusing right. But now I think I am getting the hang or reply to my own messages. I just need to master reply to post lol

4 Likes

Oh no, it’s quite alright. I believe the reply button that you are looking for is:

It’s at the very bottom of the thread & blue. I circled it in yellow. If you have any other questions please ask!

4 Likes

January 9th, 2022:

“My inner sense of peace is unshakable.
I trust divine order. I trust the Universe and divine right timing.
I surrender, I flow, I follow the omens.
My life is one big synchronicity.”

~ Lukas Notes

To get your own affirmations from Moon Omens click on the link: Moon Omens Affirmations Join Email List

5 Likes

January 10th, 2022:

Affirmation from ‘Grimoire for the Green Witch’, Picture from Pinterest

Wishing everyone a very blessed day :sparkles::blush:

4 Likes

I love this affirmation! Thank you @BryWisteria! A great 1 to remind me to appreciate all that I have & that is coming my way! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Monday, January 24, 2022

• I am guided in my every step by Spirit who leads me towards what I must know and do.

35 Affirmations That Will Change Your Life

3 Likes

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

I was looking at my “Latest Topics” at the bottom of the thread I was reading. It was right after spontaneous tears that started rolling down because of something I saw on TV… grief makes EVERYTHING hit me sideways lately. Anyway, I changed the channel after the scene because not a glutton for punishment… or trying not to be. When I clicked on the topic, originally it was to add a tag to the post… then I read it:

4 Likes

That’s a really great one that @Christina4 shared- thanks for bringing it back, @Susurrus! :heart: :blush:

A quote I found that really resonated with me today:

Affirmation by Mandy Hale, Pic from VBChange

Have a blessed day! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Perfect for today, really reaches me today after getting through yesterday. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

"Today marks the beginning

of the rest of my life. I treasure

today and its significant role

in my personal evolution."

~ Shawn Fontaine

1/26/2022

3 Likes

I love this!! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

These came to mind. I don’t know from where or who. Probably read a meme in the past and these suck with me for some reason.

“I work with various Spirits & Gods. So if you see me talking to myself, we’re just having a staff meeting.”

“Don’t tell me how to be a witch. If I wanted rules, I’d go to church!”

4 Likes

Hee! I like those @Franklin!

I got one that struck me deeply this morning and thought I’d share. It’s the contemplation for this morning’s Goddess from the book Goddesses for Every Day by Julie Loar.

“If you don’t have the wisdom of a loving heart, what does it matter if you gain all the knowledge in the world?”

4 Likes

I love this one, I think I am going to use it when my family looks at me like, what are you doing? They’ll completely understand. Lol :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.