January 2022 Affirmations/Quotes/Sayings

Welcome to 2022! I hope everyone has a great year!

Everyone feel free to add your own affirmations, quotes, or sayings throughout the month of January. Each day I will add at least 1 affirmation to the post with the date. Feel free to add your own with or without the date!

As we go through January the following other events will be happening this month

• January 2 - New Moon :new_moon:
  • January 3 & 4 - Quadrantids Meteor Shower (considered to be one of the best annual meteor showers with about 40 per hour) – this will be a very dark night so viewing will be excellent since it’s close to a new moon. The peak viewing time will be 4:40 PM, EST
  • January 14 - Mercury :astrology_mercury: becomes retrograde (6:41 AM, EST)
  • January 17 - Full Wolf Moon :full_moon: (6:51 PM, EST) Traditionally, this full Moon was called the Wolf Moon because it appeared in the night sky when the wolves howled outside the villages in hunger.
  • January 20 - Aquarius :aquarius: Season begins
  • January 21 - Celtic Tree Month Rowan begins :deciduous_tree:

January Dates Source Credit

Image Source Credit

I hope everyone has a great start to their year & it starts out with your highest good in mind. :two_hearts:

12 Likes

January 1, 2022

I am grateful for all of the lessons 2021 has taught me. I forgive myself for all of my mistakes. The past is a thing of the past. 1. The year 2022 is one of abundance and prosperity!

Source Credit

:infinite_roots:

12 Likes

I also have one (two) for today, Jan 1, 2022. It’s 2022!! :scream:

“I am the creator of my mood therefore I am the creator of my day. I am a powerful creator. I create the life I want.”
-Sinem GĂĽnel
“Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.”
-Zig Ziglar

13 Likes

Awesome! As always feel free to post one every day if you have the time. I know things have been hectic, so I didn’t want to tag you as posting every day, when there may be times that your time during the day just can’t be done. Which is completely fine! It’s part of life & family :two_hearts:

I love both of them by the way, so far everything today has had some kind of extra meaning for me today. Whatever transition I’m going through is a big & multi faceted mamma jamma! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: I’m learning a lot & changing into what my family needs to be, myself.

Later I will be finishing up writing up my intentions for this year. I’m really taking a lot of time to figure out wording & what it is that I am ultimately going to actively towards with intention. :star2:

7 Likes

January 1st
This year I choose the path of happiness and kindness. I release last year’s mistakes and open myself to a new year of opportunities.
50 Badass Positive Affirmations for a Witchy New Year

8 Likes

Oh, that’s a lovely 1 for the start of the year! Thank you so much! :blush:

6 Likes

January 2, 2022

I am manifesting all that aligns with my highest potential

Focus on bringing in everything that serves your highest good only this month. Use this affirmation as often as you need. The energy you put out you receive so focus that energy on what only aligns for your best possible outcomes.

Affirmations for the New Moon Source Credit

9 Likes

I could repeat that affirmation with every breath I take. :heart: :heart: :heart:

6 Likes

January 2, 2022

I feel profound empathy and love for others and their own unique paths.
I choose to stop apologizing for being me.

I had to pick two because I felt they went together so nicely. I am working on having more patience for the crowd at work that, “get under my skin” as I call it. Sometimes I don’t give myself that patience either.

Self Love Affirmations to Improve Self-Esteem

8 Likes

January 4th, 2022

I now break free from all limitations in my life. I attract new healthy relationships created from a place of balance.

New Moon in Aquarius

6 Likes

Beautiful affirmations, @LadyAuld.ofChico- thank you for sharing them! :clap::heart:

I came across this one and it really rang true for me, so sharing it here:

Picture from Pinterest

That’s not to say that there aren’t very valid medical conditions people are dealing with (don’t get me wrong- good thoughts can do a lot, but they can’t heal things like broken bones overnight!), but for where I am right now I’m finding that keeping a positive mindset is a huge step in the right direction :footprints:

Sending lots of love out to Infinite Roots today- may it be a very happy, healthy, and blessed day for all! :sparkling_heart: :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Message to self:

"I trust that everything is happening

for me exactly how & when it should.

I no longer rush or force anything.

I surrender, I flow, and I know that

I am being divinely guided and

supported every step of the way."

~ Lukas Notes

I wish everyone has a witchy wonderful day :woman_mage: :sparkles:

Moon Omens Affirmations Email Join LInk

7 Likes

January 5th 2022

My words are my spells and I confidently speak my reality into exsistance.
Insight Timer - Witchy Woman Affirmations

6 Likes

January 6, 2022

Message to self:

"My positivity is piercing through

every negative thought, and faith

is leading me to the other side

of whatever challenges me

along the way."

~ Shawn Fontaine

I wish everyone has a witchy wonderful day :woman_mage: :sparkles:

Moon Omens Affirmations Email Join Link

5 Likes

January 6th, 2022 - Happy Thursday
Spirit Bear Wellness

Some weeks I am less patient than others, I usually am my worst around my husband. Soon after I feel guilty for the deep sighs, eye rolling, sharp tongue. Journaling has helped me realize what triggers this side of me - usually it’s the phase of the moon or the level of my sleep. Today I was better :slight_smile:

4 Likes

January 7th, 2022
I respect myself and treat myself with kindness and love.
50 Powerful Affirmations When PMS is Unbearable

4 Likes

It took me forever to learn how to reply to a post. I am glad its this one. Its a beautiful photo and I hope your year started out great

6 Likes

Welcome @mary34 It took me some time to learn all the tips and tricks here too :slight_smile: and I don’t know everything. Glad you did it! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

January 8th, 2022
I accept my emotions and let them serve their purpose.
25 Daily Affirmations to Improve Your Mindset
Happy weekend :purple_heart:

6 Likes

I am in an emotional blender lately. I accept them, I just don’t appreciate being blindsided by them :rofl:

@mary34 welcome to Infinite Roots! :infinite_roots:

We do have a walkthrough tutorial for using the different functions of the forum! Also if you read the guidelines… you get a badge… It’s a thing. We try to collect them, well I do. :rofl:

FAQ/Guidelines

Announcement: New Updates to the Guidelines [Important- please read!]

Start the Interactive Forum Tutorial with Discobot!

Those should help you with getting around the forum a little easier.

We are very friendly, helpful, & supportive of your unique path/journey. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask, someone will be with you as soon as they can to point you in the right direction.

I hope you have a great weekend & that your gregorian year is off to a great start! :hugs

5 Likes