Just realized I didn’t post an intro!

:wave: Hi all! I very recently discovered this amazing space but have been a Wiccan and witch for many years. I work mainly with the Norse pantheon. I volunteer for Crisis Text Line and the Center for Chronic Illness. I’m in school for IT currently.

I have two :dog2: dogs who are my babies. I have ADHD, am low support needs autistic, have heart disease, chronic pain, chronic fatigue, and mental health issues. I love helping others and spreading joy whenever and wherever I can. DM me anytime. BB :smiling_face::woman_mage:t2::sparkles::heart:

16 Likes

Well hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. Loki is my patron deity and I’m a chaoti and Norse Pagan. :grin: This is a beautiful coven so make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart: It’s amazing how you cope with all those health issues, can’t be easy for you :sparkling_heart:. I think you’ve already found Energy Exchange: Request or Send Positive Energy!

We have a lovely master post on the Norse Family here
Norse Deities Master Post
Enjoy :drinking_horn:

12 Likes

Welcome to this lovely space! :pink_heart: I’m Carolina from Sweden. I’m an eclectic green witch and I mostly work with Gaia and Hekate. :tree_of_life:

12 Likes

Welcome @VioletFreya ! I’m a chaos witch from Minnesota. I very recently started working with Loki. This is an amazing coven! So happy to have you with us!

12 Likes

Hi, @VioletFreya! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s lovely to have you here! Sounds as if you’ve got a lot going on. And I just want to thank you for helping people with your work. That’s amazing!

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

12 Likes

I’m fairly certain I already welcomed you but it’s been a crazy week and I might have just imagined it! :rofl:

In any case…

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and I found the practice over 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. I work with Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), Selene and Hekate.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

13 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @VioletFreya :wave:

I’m sure we’ve already “met” but my name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to formally meet you!

You’re in good company here all around. There are lots of neurodivergent witches and magical people here, too! I find that tends to be true of a lot of witches… but that’s a different subject altogether :joy: in any case, I hope you’re finding everything alright here at Spells8. Please feel free to hop in and make yourself at home!

13 Likes

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome :hugs: I love it here. Have an awesome, magickal day! :woman_mage:t2::sparkles:

13 Likes

Im John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch and a demonaltress.i work with Satan and Lucifer. Also recently started working with Marbas

Blessed be :black_heart::black_heart::heart_on_fire:

13 Likes

Welcome @VioletFreya!
I am Celine. I am an electic witch, I work with Hadea, Heckate, baba yaga and Brigid. I am from Portland Oregon. So glad that you’re a part of our coven. Thanks for your posts thus far and sharing your talents with us.

13 Likes

Hi @VioletFreya welcome to the forum im Crystal :quartz_crystal: a Bruja from Va welcome to the forum I love your profile picture it’s cute and I’m really glad you found you way here. :revolving_hearts:

13 Likes

Hello @VioletFreya,

I’ve been enjoying your lovely discussions around the forum- it’s so nice to meet you “officially”! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators and an Eclectic Witch. Wishing you a warm welcome to the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Please make yourself at home here, and if you need anything or have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out. The coven community is a very friendly and supportive one!

Much love and many blessings :sparkles:

11 Likes

Good morning, sunrise: @VioletFreya. I know we had a brief introduction previously. Still, I wanted to welcome you to the coven officially :infinite_roots: I’m Susurrus, a moderator here at Spells8 :hugs: I am happy that you are enjoying being here!

You do incredible work with the Crisis Hotline here :revolving_hearts: I have a friend who works for a Crisis Hotline; she loves her work, too.

I am not a Wiccan; I work with the Irish pantheon, "Tuatha de Danaan’, Brigid & The Morrigan. We have quite a relationship at this point, and they have no problem smacking me upside the head at times. Sometimes together… (need to do something about that :laughing:)

As @tracyS, we have a lot of Norse information gathered into a master post that gets updated as things show up in the forum or happen to be found and may have gotten lost.

I have a chronic illness that includes a lot of what you describe, as well as mental health conditions. Each day is something new for me in those respects.

We love :heart: to help people as well! So please if you have any questions or anything to share, feel free to jump in on any open topic or to start your own! If you need any help, please ask away! We will try to help you in any way that we can!

I look forward to hearing more from you throughout the forum! :heartpulse:

12 Likes

@ VioletFreya my love welcome to the family!
I am Airram from Greece
whatever you need, don’t hesitate to ask us! :dizzy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @VioletFreya

It’s nice to meet you! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes