Key Magick - Do you have an old key?

I have been looking a lot into Hekate and realized one of her symbols is a key, so I looked into key magick a bit. Does anyone have old skeleton keys or have done key magick?

I also noticed one of my Book of Shadows has a key on it!

14 Likes

I have one that my dad gave me. It’s very old! It’s sentimental bc he rarely gives me anything. You have a lovely BOS and key!

7 Likes

I love keys and the sense of adventure they carry- every key goes to something, so there’s a bit of a mystery! :sparkles::old_key: When they were young, my parents would bring antique keys with them on their travels. In every place they visited they left a hidden key somewhere! :star_struck:

Unfortunately due to construction, most of the keys are buried or lost now :woman_shrugging: But because of this story, I’ve always loved keys and their importance to our family :old_key: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I think it’s a great symbol to use in magick, or to adorn your BOS or Grimoire with! :grin:

Thanks for sharing, @silverBear! :sparkling_heart::key:

8 Likes

I have a bunch of old keys I use… they open lots of doors…

8 Likes

10 Likes

What a great way to unlock a little extra boost of positivity during the day! I’m going to try this from now on- every time I come home, I’ll picture myself unlocking both possibilities and the front door! :door::old_key: :heart_eyes: Thanks @SilverBear! :sparkles:

3 Likes

I like this alot! Thanks!!

3 Likes

I like how you say BAM!! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

HAHA! BAM! Magick time!

4 Likes

I used to have a bunch of old keys that I had no idea what then went to. Now I’m sad that we got rid of them.

Yes I love old keys and have many

3 Likes

I love this and I really think its for show I should work with her this is not the first time that I have been prompted in my heart to work with her. Thanks so much!
Jeannie

2 Likes

AliceInWonderdab,
Me too I just bought one as matter-of-fact at the store and it says strength and courage.
Jeannie

3 Likes

I have a handful of really old keys~from where I don’t know but they’re so cool

2 Likes

I have been collecting keys for many many years. My favorite is an old skeleton key that must have been for a hotel since it has a large metal tag attached to it witht he number 47 on it (which happens to be a very special number for me.) I keep it on my altar. I will look more into key magick!

3 Likes

this is one of my favourite keys

5 Likes

That’s a gorgeous key, @AliceInWonderdab ! It looks like the perfect size to tie on some pretty twine and wear as a necklace or make an altar ornament :old_key: :blush:

3 Likes

I’ve been crafting spell jars and including them in

3 Likes