Kittens! šŸ±

My momma cat had her kittens sometime in the past two days, and they are so precious. Wanted to share a picture with you all! I already nicknamed them the three musketeers. :face_holding_back_tears::heart: I just snapped this photo and left them to be, but Iā€™m so excited to see how they grow in the coming weeks!

22 Likes

They are gorgeous :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

11 Likes

They are darling :heart_eyes_cat: @amandakay
Lucky you! Kittens are so fun! Congrats :two_hearts:
Blessings :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Beautiful!so sweet! :star_struck: :star_struck:

12 Likes

Kitties! I love cats :cat2: :heart_eyes_cat: and theyā€™re so precious!

12 Likes

Awww, theyā€™re adorable! :smile_cat: :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Aww, theyā€™re so precious! :heart_eyes_cat:

13 Likes

So adorable! :heart_eyes_cat: Congratulations!

13 Likes

Aaawww! So adorably precious! I wish we could have kitties, I love cats :heart:

I also am completely in love :heartpulse: their nickname The Three Musketeers :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Aww, they are too cute.

12 Likes

Aww, their little ears are still curled. How cute!

13 Likes

One, two, three little fluffballs of joy! :cat: :two_hearts:

They are precious, @amandakay- may they all grow up big and strong! :heart: :pray: :cat2:

13 Likes

Thank you so much, everyone! Iā€™m really excited to see whether theyā€™re male or female, and Iā€™ve already heard their little meows. :face_holding_back_tears: Kittens can be veryyy mischievous, and I already have two small children, so this new adventure will be fun for sure! Any actual name suggestions (both genders) would be appreciated, if anyone has some. Momma is taking good care of the babies so Iā€™m almost certain theyā€™ll flourish!

12 Likes

Those tiny little mews always melt my heart :smiling_face: :heartpulse:

11 Likes

So sweet, Congratulations!

My Crazy Cat Lady opinion is the one on the far left is going to be a bundle of energy, the middle one will be the leader of the group with serious attitude and the one on the end is the only male and a knock things over because he can kind of trouble maker and the one that hangs out with the kids

Yes I am really making personality predictions on newborn kittens :joy_cat: Letā€™s see if Iā€™m right

Keep posting pictures so we can all watch them grow up

13 Likes

I canā€™t express how much I love :heart: this statement :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I absolutely love this too :heart_eyes: with the descriptive takes on their little personalities developing. :hugs:

12 Likes

Awww, you and me both~ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thatā€™s cute too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Maybe also something to base their names on? :wink:

11 Likes

The one on the end looks like that egg wasā€¦ Ummā€¦fertilized by another cat so maybe odd ball of something based off of that. A personal odd ball maybe or maybe something from another culture or even odd ball Iā€™m a different language

Yes, I have an odd sense of humor but personally I think itā€™s cute

12 Likes

Awww, I love it! :sweat_smile:
Something cute that means ā€œstrangeā€ in some obscure language or somethingā€¦ :smile_cat:

11 Likes