Liminal Spaces Weekly Challenge

HELP: I don’t want to post this now, I’m not done!!! Panic is setting in… anything I can do to delete this from here?

Liminal Spaces Weekly Challenge

This is the perfect title for this activity. I have not heard of Luminal Spaces so this has really been a challenge. Where to start :thinking: hmmm: The definition. So I Googled it, Google knows everything right? Well, Google knows too much. There are many definitions for Liminal Spaces. Okay, so this is what I decided on:

Definition:

Liminal space is an in-between space. It can be defined as a space that is:

A threshold between two spaces
A transitional space
A transformative space
A space where you don’t know what is coming, but where many things are possible in the near future. (1)

Examples of liminal space include:

-After a breakup.
-Just before starting a new job.
-When finishing high school but you’ve not yet started the next chapter in your life.
-A liminal space is often uncomfortable and disorienting. It is characterized by uncertainty because you don’t know what’s about to come when you cross the threshold into the new space beyond.

1. What Is Liminal Space? – 4 Key Features Of Liminality By Chris Drew, PhD / July 6, 2022
5 Likes

Not sure @Medea. Maybe the mods, @Susurrus or @MeganB will know.

5 Likes

Click the three dot menu

Then click the trashcan

6 Likes

Thank you. I was hoping to figure this out myself but I made it worse…OMG. I didn’t want to keep bothering them but if I don’t, who knows what I will post next…lol.

That’s again,
Medea

7 Likes

Really, that easy?! Awesome!

Thank you so much,
Medea

7 Likes

I haven’t had to do it yet so I’m not sure if they’re is another step beyond that. Good luck!

6 Likes

@Medea so, its been a bit since the 2 lovely ladies (@Amethyst & @Amaris_Bane) helped you out. I see the post is still up though.

If you have a copy or copy & paste what you have to a document or email, I can close & remove the thread so you can post it when you have it ready.

Sometimes I type it out in like Word & save it as I work on it, then just copy & paste the entire thing when I create a new post.

Then you can add in any effects or emojis, photos, links after you go through it before you click on post.

If that would be easier, let me know after you copy & paste it to a document or email to yourself & I will remove the post from the active forum posts. :hugs:

6 Likes

I was just getting ready to make the attempt when somebody knocked on my door and said if you need to use the car you better go now so I just walked back in the door. I am going to fix it now.

Thank you for your feedback. I love being here so much that I even hate to have to leave my house!

5 Likes

So that’s how you do it. Every time I try to add a picture or something all I get is a crazy link.

Thank you again

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m going to try fixing it now. Isn’t there a spell that can do that for me…lol.

6 Likes

@Medea I am usually anxious about saving my work in progress. Luckily the Spells8 Forum has automatic drafts, which means it will automatically save your “new topic” (you will see a ‘saved’ message appear when you aren’t typing). This saves it just for you on the server and allows you to continue crafting your new topic if you turn off your laptop or if you open the Forum on another device.

:relieved: Cheers!

7 Likes

Hi Francisco. Thank you for your feedback. I don’t know why I am having such a hard time with this. I can’t wait to get another Computer, it will make things a whole lot easier. When that Demon took ever from me, it seems like everything is a challenge.

Thank you again,
Medea

7 Likes

@Francisco thank you! I knew I was forgetting something!

@Medea have found the walkthroughs with Discobot? Those can be helpful & we have a few articles that have how-to information in them:

If you read through these, it may help with basic functions & using the forum :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Good morning I tried in the very beginning to do the tutorial but I couldn’t do it and now that I’m doing lengthier posts it’s time I sit down and went through the tutorial and explains quite a bit if I remember correctly. Thank you very much for everything. I’m so happy to be here and I enjoy everything everyone
I feel very blessed to have found Spells 8 or it found me
…lol. Everyone is so helpful and amazing! Have a great day.

Medea

5 Likes

The tutorial is actually pretty fun- Discobot (the bot that runs the forum tutorial) is quite a character! :laughing: :+1: Good luck and I hope it goes well for you!

Much love and many blessings to you- I hope you have a great day too! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes