Looky what came

Omg looky what came today. Im sooooo excited

16 Likes

11 Likes

Theres other items but the system wont let me load them. Sorry.

I also got Heather, hyssop, and birch leaves

17 Likes

Beautiful carnelian!!! FYI: please be careful with nightshade!! Wash your hands thoroughly if you’ve handled it to avoid ingesting the toxins that remain on your hands. :pray:

12 Likes

Good information @Christina4, I have a nightshade vine of the purple flowers growing around our shed. The flowers are pretty but holy toxic!

11 Likes

@christina4 its actually a fire quartz.

And thanks for the tip. I wash my regularly when dealing with all of my banefuls, especially my nightshades ( datura and belladonna). I even wash them like a crazy person when handling lavender and i even wear gloves then. Lol. Bc im allergic

But thanks for looking out for me i really appreciate it.

10 Likes

Oooh! Exciting! Can’t wait to see what you do with them!

8 Likes

Whoot! Someone’s gonna be witchin’ up something today!

8 Likes

@Amethyst yesssssss…i wish the black nightshade was just a week earlier, for my pay the piper spell. Oh well.

8 Likes

@AileyGrey not sure yet. Just wanted them.

I know the chrysanthemums ill be making an oil to make a wasp killer spray for myself so i can take care of them for my hubby, who is deathly allergic.

8 Likes

Ah well. You’ll find something else to use that nightshade for!

8 Likes

@Amethyst oh u know it

7 Likes

May i ask where you got all your goodies from ? Tysm Blessed be.

9 Likes

@Jeania this selection came from a new supplier i wanted to try bc she had black nightshade. But she is on etsy. Her name is Luna, and the shop name is MoonfallMetaphysical

9 Likes

What are the side affects of it?

8 Likes

@christina44 here’s u some info from St. Luke’s

https://www.stlukes-stl.com/health-content/health-ency-multimedia/1/002887.htm

8 Likes

Good morning @Christina44 the lovely @christeena has a great link, this is what I found for basic information about the vine I have growing around my shed & a picture of the type it is:

Nightshade

• Where they grow: Nightshade plants are native to central and southern Eurasia, and are found in fields.
  • What’s poisonous: All parts of nightshade plants are poisonous, with the unripened berry being especially dangerous.
  • Symptoms: If eaten, deadly nightshade plants can cause digestive problems and may be fatal. Furthermore, touching a deadly nightshade plant can result in symptoms such as rashes if the skin has exposed cuts.

Poisonous Plants

9 Likes

@Siofra_Strega i just love u, u are awesome.

8 Likes

Thank you, you are wonderful & I love the wealth of knowledge that you have shared with us!

The one I shared, is exactly what is wrapping around the backside & sides of my shed… I wish it was around a tree instead, but haven’t figured out a good way to move it without someone home with me to help me. I really hate being a “fall risk” I can’t do anything without someone around :slightly_frowning_face: They are so pretty!

The first time I found them my husband was like, don’t touch it, just leave it alone. Of course, I’m like Dory & just had to touch it. He just shook his head & was like… go wash your hands now. :joy:

8 Likes

Look at all those goodies, @christeena!!! :heart_eyes: I gasped when I saw the fire quartz- wow, that is stunning! :sparkles::gem:

I’d say “have fun with your treasures”- but I already know you will! :wink::heart: Blessed crafting and blending! :raised_hands:

7 Likes