Looky what came

Omg looky what came today. Im sooooo excited

18 Likes

12 Likes

Theres other items but the system wont let me load them. Sorry.

I also got Heather, hyssop, and birch leaves

20 Likes

Beautiful carnelian!!! FYI: please be careful with nightshade!! Wash your hands thoroughly if you’ve handled it to avoid ingesting the toxins that remain on your hands. :pray:

14 Likes

Good information @Christina4, I have a nightshade vine of the purple flowers growing around our shed. The flowers are pretty but holy toxic!

13 Likes

@christina4 its actually a fire quartz.

And thanks for the tip. I wash my regularly when dealing with all of my banefuls, especially my nightshades ( datura and belladonna). I even wash them like a crazy person when handling lavender and i even wear gloves then. Lol. Bc im allergic

But thanks for looking out for me i really appreciate it.

12 Likes

Oooh! Exciting! Can’t wait to see what you do with them!

9 Likes

Whoot! Someone’s gonna be witchin’ up something today!

9 Likes

@Amethyst yesssssss…i wish the black nightshade was just a week earlier, for my pay the piper spell. Oh well.

9 Likes

@AileyGrey not sure yet. Just wanted them.

I know the chrysanthemums ill be making an oil to make a wasp killer spray for myself so i can take care of them for my hubby, who is deathly allergic.

9 Likes

Ah well. You’ll find something else to use that nightshade for!

9 Likes

@Amethyst oh u know it

8 Likes

May i ask where you got all your goodies from ? Tysm Blessed be.

10 Likes

@Jeania this selection came from a new supplier i wanted to try bc she had black nightshade. But she is on etsy. Her name is Luna, and the shop name is MoonfallMetaphysical

10 Likes

What are the side affects of it?

9 Likes

@christina44 here’s u some info from St. Luke’s

https://www.stlukes-stl.com/health-content/health-ency-multimedia/1/002887.htm

9 Likes

Good morning @Christina44 the lovely @Mistress_Of_Herbs has a great link, this is what I found for basic information about the vine I have growing around my shed & a picture of the type it is:

Nightshade

• Where they grow: Nightshade plants are native to central and southern Eurasia, and are found in fields.
  • What’s poisonous: All parts of nightshade plants are poisonous, with the unripened berry being especially dangerous.
  • Symptoms: If eaten, deadly nightshade plants can cause digestive problems and may be fatal. Furthermore, touching a deadly nightshade plant can result in symptoms such as rashes if the skin has exposed cuts.

Poisonous Plants

10 Likes

@Susurrus i just love u, u are awesome.

9 Likes

Thank you, you are wonderful & I love the wealth of knowledge that you have shared with us!

The one I shared, is exactly what is wrapping around the backside & sides of my shed… I wish it was around a tree instead, but haven’t figured out a good way to move it without someone home with me to help me. I really hate being a “fall risk” I can’t do anything without someone around :slightly_frowning_face: They are so pretty!

The first time I found them my husband was like, don’t touch it, just leave it alone. Of course, I’m like Dory & just had to touch it. He just shook his head & was like… go wash your hands now. :joy:

9 Likes

Look at all those goodies, @Mistress_Of_Herbs!!! :heart_eyes: I gasped when I saw the fire quartz- wow, that is stunning! :sparkles::gem:

I’d say “have fun with your treasures”- but I already know you will! :wink::heart: Blessed crafting and blending! :raised_hands:

8 Likes