Love Times 3

Idk Y this has been so hard 4 me 2 start. :person_facepalming:t3: just dont know where 2 start…(sigh)…
I am Keisha aka Sea_Star. I live n Arkansas. I have been consciously walking this journey for almost a year now. Looking back I have been unconsciously doing this way for many years. I have many interest that include music herbs meditations chakra balancing astral travel dreams and the tarot. I even think i have 3 BOS :person_frowning:t3::person_frowning:t3::person_frowning:t3: :person_shrugging:t3::person_shrugging:t3::person_shrugging:t3::person_shrugging:t3:
Smdh idk what im doing…im just doing it.
Im so grateful for this platform and I’m very excited to continue to learn and grow :heart::heart::heart::heart:

With Love Times 3
                       So Mote It Be 

Sea_Star

12 Likes

@sea
I’m so glad you dropped by and this may be the perfect place for you.
No one here is unkind or disrespectful. We’re all here seeking the same thing you are. Knowledge. Whether new or a pro, we all need to commune at times to strengthen our resolve.
When we join Spells8. initially we are over whelmed, but not to worry.

I have a few suggestions to make the site easier. (although others will be better at describing it.) But one thing is a given. Our learned creator, designer, Francisco, an eclectic is brilliant and always there to help out.

This is my 7 part beginner plan (there’s so much more, but this is a good start.)
1 st the search is where you can find almost anything you’re looking for.
2 nd Don’t shy away from Q&A section, it often answers questions before you think of them.
3 rd Start your courses, they are very instructive and often entertaining. You can have video lessons as well as written.
4 th At the top of this page there are 5 boxes, each is informative and helpful.
5 th RELAX! It may seem overwhelming, and it can be, but one of the lessons you’ll learn is meditation…oh so helpful!
6 th Please visit us on FORUM, we not only love questions, but to get to know each other, well, with kindness and respect.
7 th Here’s the fun part, sit back, get a cup of something warm to drink. Put your feet up and join us in learning the practice of Magick. Plus you can make some amazing friends.
Blessed be
Garnet

9 Likes

Hello @sea! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Garnet has given you some wise advice! I would also recommend checking out the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week post for news on what activities we’re up to. I didn’t do much magic itself until I joined the weekly challenges, they are a big help!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Merry meet Keisha @sea,

Welcome to the forum! :blush:

It sounds like you have been nurturing your magick for a while now- congrats to you for fully embracing your path and beginning your magickal journey! Have you found the Spells8 Courses yet? They are a great resource for witches at all stages of their journey as they cover materials across a wide range of magickal areas :crystal_ball: :flower_playing_cards: :herb: I recommend checking them out if you haven’t already!

I love your enthusiasm and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

@sea
Welcome here sweetheart, we glad u drop by and I agree with the others
Feel free

6 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you so much for the welcome I feel supported already it is amazing I have started the courses I even finished the initiation course it took me about a week or two LOL but I did it I look forward to the meditation and the spell 101 course there’s so much information I’m just so excited again thank you so much for your welcome :partying_face:

6 Likes

Yes I have found the courses in OMG they are so amazing :heart_eyes: I finished the first initiation course I am now moving on to the meditation and the spellcasting 101 courses :partying_face:
Thank you so much for all that this forum has provided for me I appreciate the support and the acceptance I look forward to learning and meeting everyone of you

7 Likes

@sea
Welcome sweetheart once again :heartbeat:

6 Likes

For some reason I read your entire post with a Irish accent!! I’m my head of course no sense having the kids think I’m crazier than they have acclimated to. But I thought it was a little silly but for a reason I’m sure. Welcome. I only had to survive the 2 boys, but the four girls made up for it,
I’m fairly new myself, and I do enjoy it! I hope you find the same.
Blessed Be
Chris

7 Likes

Congrats on finishing the Initiation course! :partying_face:

And that’s wonderful to hear- I’m so happy that you’ve been enjoying the courses so far :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope you continue to enjoy and thrive in your magickal studies- many blessings and much love! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Welcome @sea, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I started to practice when I was in high school then life happened & in 2020 I decided to come back & have been moving along ever since!

You have a lot of interests & I’m sure if you search the forum then you will find information on each topic. I personally have interests in many things also… herbs, candles, crystals, tarot, oracle decks, runes, astrology, energy work & chakras. I’m sure there are other things but that’s what came to mind. I’m sure you will fit right in & if you have any questions or information to share please feel free to do so or jump in on any open topic. :smiling_face:

4 Likes

Irish accent thats amazing it made me :rofl:
I am a 3rd Irish but dont have an accent and if it brought u the joy and happiness it just did me then so be it sister
With❤times3
Sea_Star

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.