Lurking Here šŸ‘‹ Busy Weeks

Hey everyone :wave: just wanted to let you all know Iā€™m lurking and just dealing with moving house right now. Iā€™ll be back to my regularly scheduled nonsense soon :laughing:

9 Likes

Lurk to your heartā€™s contentā€¦Looking forward to any ā€œnonsenseā€ you have to share whenever you have a moment!

8 Likes

Oh! Take it easy & no rush! Lurk to your heartā€™s content! We miss you but make sure you get your things taken care of first. We will still be here when you are finished with your work.

9 Likes

Good luck with the moving, Megan!! :four_leaf_clover:

Get a new broom for the new year! :broom: Sprinkle salt on all the floors and sweep out all the last personā€™s energy/troubles!

8 Likes

Good luck with moving! Thatā€™s terribly stressful. Lurk away, weā€™ll be thinking of you! :hugs:

8 Likes

Go ahead with the lurking, @MeganB. I hope the move goes well. I saw your latest YouTube video. I canā€™t wait to see Thursdayā€™s.

8 Likes

Good luck with moving! I know itā€™s never easy! I too moved 4.5 years ago around this time. Actually had to leave my apartment by Jan 3. I remember i felt like crying because I had so much too do and not sure how Iā€™d get it done in time! But it always works out!!

9 Likes

Good luck with the big move, @MeganB! :raised_hands::house_with_garden: Itā€™s a massive and exhausting process, but I canā€™t think of a better way to start off the new year than in a fresh new place- one safer and happier than the last. I hope it all goes well- sending big hugs and new yearā€™s blessings! :hugs::two_hearts:

8 Likes