He’s absolutely adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Here’s my fur-baby girl

Her name is Saphera

10 Likes

Awww, little cutie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

How cute! I miss having a cat.

8 Likes

Thank you @J-me1977 and Saphera is absolutely beautiful. She’s the kind that once they pick their human, they turn into glue right?

7 Likes

I’m sorry that you don’t or can’t have one @Amethyst nobody should be without a cat. I have one that my husband would happily box up and ship :joy:

7 Likes

Cats are just a gift form above same goes for dogs. My partner doesn’t even like the catss in the house but i sneak them in for cuddles and he know how much they mean to me so gives them the odd pat here and there. As for the door opening that is soooo cute. Mine usually just meow for food at dawn and dusk for food and then around 8am and random times during the day for cuddles. The kitten Nightshade always is purring as soon as he is let in and will gladly sleep on you if you pick him up. Where would i be without them i don’t know. They really can sense when we need them most and i heard that it was scientifically proven that when they purr it can heal people :blush: :cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

9 Likes

LOL! What kind of shipping rate goes for cats?

7 Likes

Awww, that’s just the sweetest! :relaxed: :revolving_hearts:

The way I’ve heard it is that their purring can heal both them and everyone near them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The low rumble is very soothing, just like sound healing, and the gentle vibration can even help heal bone and joint injuries :revolving_hearts:

9 Likes

Well even if they didn’t i mean come on they are just soooo cute! I mean the cuteness is enough to cheer me up :blush: :cat: :heart:

9 Likes

Awww me too, they’re adorable! :cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you! She my pampered princess :heart::purple_heart:

They are such fun to have around :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:purple_heart: Your exactly right :100:%:purple_heart: Everywhere I go, She’s there, (bathroom, bedroom,taking a bath) as I’m typing this, She’s sleeping in my lap. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Your absolutely right! I personally think all animals are a gift from above :purple_heart:

They really do! Saphera knows when I’m about to have a seizure if she is around me and will usually warn me before I fall out. Cats are amazing :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Awww, how beautiful is that, she loves you so much and wants to take care of you too! :relaxed: :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

I absolutely agree with this statement.

Growing up we ALWAYS had a cat & a dog. When I had my children & my husband & I moved into our home… we have had 4 dogs (still have 1) & we did have a cat at one time with the last 2 dogs.

My cat, she was something else… I went through about a month of a major depressive episode a while ago, before I had my daughter. I got my boys off to school :school: & would be in bed until my husband got home from work. She never & I mean NEVER left my side. Once I was feeling better… she would do little things… my youngest son would come home, she laid on his homework… or ate the corners… I have pictures of it because it was so funny when she would do it to him. If he was sick, when he was laying on the couch… she was right there at his head… either on his pillow or on the back of the couch. If my husband had a rough day at work, she would climb up on him & run her head along the brim of his hat :billed_cap: until he would pet her. We had to put her down, but she was a presence in the house.

Our (well 3rd dog) dog, he was friends with her, but she let him know when he was allowed to be near her :rofl: However, he was my dog 1st then my youngest son’s. He was with me through most of my surgeries & seriously imprinted on me. He would always lay down behind my legs when he got too big to lay on my shoulder by my head. We had to put him down last June :sob: He was amazing & I miss him terribly too. He always had to be the closest to me.

My dog that we still have, he is also very imprinted on me now & protective. I had a rough night Wednesday night through yesterday morning before a procedure. He stayed right with me. If I got up, he laid with his head facing the door until I came back & laid down. Then he would get right up beside me & put his head next to mine… all morning :sunrise_over_mountains: until we left. When I got home & landed on the couch for the rest of the day… curled right up half behind my legs half at my feet. When I went to bed :bed: He laid right up against me & unbeknownst to me, at the same time used his paws to push my husband out of bed by laying with his back along my side. He won & my husband fell off the bed & wound up on the couch. He said it wasn’t worth arguing with the dog at 3 AM… I woke up & he was laying right next to me with his head on my husband’s pillows… he’s actually right next to me now :rofl: So now he’s very imprinted on me.

We have to find a way for him to let my husband stay in bed though. He’s definitely got the Bully part of being a Bully breed :joy:

Whichever animal it was, they always knew or know when there is something going on with me. My dog now, he will lay across my legs so I can’t get up & its like he knows that I need a break or have to rest. He will corale me to the bed or couch when he decides its time to lay down. It’s pretty funny, but at times its like… um… “Hi, I kind of need to do this & you are making it difficult right now.”

When we got home yesterday, my oldest son had to “trick” him with treats so I could get further than 3 feet in the door. Although it melted my heart that he came right to the door with his tail wagging & sniffing me & I guess trying to help me get to the couch… but it’s hard to move forward with a dog his size “helping” :rofl:

I can’t imagine not having a dog or a cat or both. They are so comforting & really are healing when they know there is something going on.

9 Likes

One day I was in the bathroom and my little one came in asking for something, I get him out and Magic came in. My oldest son was visiting and and he was like “You never get to use the bathroom alone, do you?” And I’m like “Nope”

8 Likes

We frequently refer to Magic as His Royal Kittyness
Sorry for the double post. My head hurts and I couldn’t keep scrolling to find it. I think I need more coffee *edit: or maybe my head isn’t as much better as I thought" :woman_facepalming:t3: I definitely need coffee

8 Likes

Awww, I can imagine the little kitty logic there… “this thing has given you stress and worry before, let me lay down on it and protect you” :relaxed: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

She’s definitely a blessing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That sounds like Saphera, She’s the same way. I was hospitalized for almost 2 months a few years back! My husband told me when I was in the hospital Cece “short for Saphera” had found one of my dirty socks, And would literally walk around the house with my sock in her mouth looking for me, She even took that sock into the litterbox with her & she did that for almost a month before she left it in the litterbox one day and my husband was finally able to get it in the dirty clothes hamper :smiling_face:

Cat are wonderful fur-babies aren’t they? My son when he was younger 10 or 11 Saphera use to lick his head like crazy as soon as he’d come home from school :rofl::rofl: His hair would be sticking up all over the place and soaking wet from her slobbering kisses. I’d tell him she’s trying to tell you to take a shower and that you stink​:rofl:

What a sweet baby protecting his and making sure that your okay. Fur-babies make the greatest support animals :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So true! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Hahaha :joy::joy: To funny! Everytime we use the bathroom our kitties race us to the bathroom because they was to drink water fresh from the tap :blush:

I love it! To cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Omgoodness I hope your feeling better after your coffee, Caffeine headaches are the worse :flushed:

8 Likes

Speaking of my cat… her name was Kitty gotta love 3 year olds naming your pets.

She would follow my son to the bus stop & a few times got on the bus with him :rofl:

She was so good & just knew when someone in the house needed some extra love :heart:

8 Likes

I had one named Little Kitty :laughing:

8 Likes

Awwwww! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When I was younger I had one named miss kitty :smiling_face:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: To cute

8 Likes