Magick Gardens 2024

What a beautiful garden @marsha :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

11 Likes

I love looking at all these gardens. So pretty :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Beautiful @Marsha!

I need to go to the back and look at my secret garden. I think I will do that this morning when the sun comes up. The natural plants are starting to fill in again, and it’s looking a little wild, but I like that. It makes me feel like I’m more in the woods and not at the back of property. I need to get everything cleaned up for my Beltane celebration. :fire:

12 Likes

They’re so pretty! :heart:

12 Likes

My beautiful lemongrass didn’t make it through the winter. While I was working this weekend (sleeping at the time), hubby went to this fancy plant place and found some lemongrass. He found 2 small pots and there was literally 1 sprig in each pot for $8 each. I planted them in the same place I planted the lemon grass last year. I sure do hope these little tiny sprigs live. If not, I’m headed to the huge flea market where I can get a gallon pot for $4.00. I’m too embarrassed to even take a pic of these little new born babies.

13 Likes

Hey everyone! I recently moved states and swapped my amazing home garden for a balcony container garden, which was difficult for me to reconcile with in my little green witch brain. I am happy to announce, though, that (aside from the tomato seedlings which are going out this coming weekend) everyone is outside, and my space is finally comfortable and comforting, with a mix of edible and magickal herbs/veggies surrounding me with their beauty and calm!

16 Likes

What a beautiful space! :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Thank you! I am pretty happy with how it has turned out! :grin:

11 Likes

Merry meet @jazmyne !

I’m Kat and I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic.

I love your balcony garden, so lovely to have it mere steps away!

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions! :herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

13 Likes

The top ones definitely look like day lilies. I think you’ll find that the small sprouts are maple trees.

12 Likes

great space! lots of positive energy! :hekate_wheel: :pentagram: :revolving_hearts: :dizzy:

13 Likes

Yall have beautiful gardens :heart_eyes:
Here are my plant babies i have been growing.

Here is my garden at the community garden!

17 Likes

Welcome @jazmyne! Such a beautiful garden space!

11 Likes

Thank you so much! :grin: I love your community garden space, that is awesome!

12 Likes

Merry meet, @Artemisia! Its nice to meet you, and thanks for the warm welcome!

12 Likes

Been a busy/stressful few days but took this photo of my lovely chamomile blooming.

I am working on making removable pest gates for my raised garden to try to keep the deer out. Hope to have them done this week :crossed_fingers:

16 Likes

I’m okay with the daylilies :joy: but I really hope those small sprouts aren’t maple trees. They’re literally everywhere in my yard. I can’t have my yard turning into a forest :rofl: :deciduous_tree:

11 Likes

@celineelise your plants are awesome!

@MeganB I would love to have maple trees! I don’t think they grow in Texas.

I’m in a bit of a pickle with my flower bed herb garden. It has gone insane, and now I have four o’clocks and crepe myrtles popping up. I already have wormwood and rosemary hanging everywhere in my house and I need to harvest more. Yesterday I found an article about drying herbs in the microwave. You put them in for 1 minute and then do 20 second bursts until the herbs are dry. It worked beautifully for the rosemary and it was dry in 60 seconds. The wormwood was a different story. It started popping after a few seconds, kind of like if you put metal in a microwave. I took it out and looked at it and put it back in the microwave. 15 seconds later it was on fire!!! Y’all know me and fire. :open_mouth: Of course hubby wasn’t home, so it was up to me to put the fire out. I pulled out the smoking paper plate and went to the sink, but the fire was already going out. :relieved: So, I will not be drying wormwood in the microwave again. I pulled out my dehydrator. It worked like a charm! :herb: :fire: :laughing:

12 Likes

Oh goodness! Who would have thought drying herbs could be so action-packed? :joy:

I’m glad you’re okay and that the fire went out quickly! :pray: Sounds like the dehydrator saved the day. Enjoy your dried herbs, Ostara! :heart: :blush: :herb:

13 Likes

When I was moving some boards from my old garden I found these two little salamanders.

14 Likes