Magick Gardens 2024

Well thank you. I’m glad you think they’re cute. They’re not too shabby for what they are. I got them on Amazon.

11 Likes

I used to kill every house plant I owned. This year I decided to randomly plant some seeds and see how it went. I started to enjoy the process more than I thought I would, and I’ve done A LOT of research. Looking up info so you know what you’re doing is the key to being successful. I can say that from experience. With a little extra love and care your plants can thrive as well. :slightly_smiling_face::green_heart:

11 Likes

Oh wow, I haven’t seen one of those since I was a kid.

10 Likes

Agreed beautiful job

11 Likes

Nice plants! I use those grow bags too!

12 Likes

It has been raining for about a week, but yesterday I had to get outside for a little while. My mimosa tree is blooming. It hasn’t bloomed in a couple of years because of our crazy weather. I have been looking up ways to use the flowers. I never knew you could make tea out of them. When the sun comes up I’m going to pick some mimosa flowers.

15 Likes

What a beautiful tree! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

12 Likes

Thank you Mystique. That poor tree has been through a lot of hard times. My mom gave it me many years ago, so it’s special to me. My husband cut down an oak tree about 10 years ago and it fell on my mimosa and smushed it. I was so upset I started crying. He felt bad about it, but a few months later it started sprouting limbs and it came back beautifully. Last year it was so dry I thought it was dead, but I kept watering. It looks like it paid off!

13 Likes

It’s been a couple, few, several days (? I dunno I’ve lost track of days and times this week) since I put up the gates and took a peek to see how things are going yesterday.

Left to right, top to bottom = top 2 are Tomato plants I had to buy, bottom 2 are jalapeno transplants hanging in there after the squirrel dug them up, next column are 2 more tomato plants I purchased. Random seedlings are marigolds I spread all over.

Left to right, top to bottom = Left column same tomatoes from the first photo, next column a cucumber transplant miraculously handing on above a row of bush beans planted in the ground. Right Column is a mound of black beauty zucchinis sprouting.

Far-right column is Acorn Squash hills

Fingers crossed the survivor transplants keep on surviving! #KeepGoing

16 Likes

They are looking good! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

13 Likes

Hang in there little sprouts! :seedling: :sparkles:

They look awesome, @Artemisia - I hope they grow up big and strong! :green_heart:

12 Likes

See what happens when you buy gladiola bulbs from Dollar Tree. They don’t have red ones, so you yellow and pink. Two years later you get RED! :star_struck:

16 Likes

I thought Mother’s Day would be the perfect time to cut them. Happy Mother’s Day to me from the universe! :heart:

16 Likes

Beautiful!!!

12 Likes

Beautiful mimosa tree. Love the flowers too

And @Artemisia looking good :blush::blush::blush::blush:

12 Likes

i love it!!!so beautiful! :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

12 Likes

Before I head to bed, posting pictures of how fast the seedlings are growing already! Going to buy supports for the tomatoes and vines tomorrow.

15 Likes

Looking amazing!

13 Likes

Sprouts everywhere :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: looking great gorgeous :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

13 Likes

I got a little crazy spreading marigold and calendula seeds all around. At this point, if it’s not in a row with a sign, I’ve forgotten what I planted where - like the sweet peas, and nasturtiums. I may regret spreading the flowers all over. We’ll see.:laughing: :woman_shrugging:

In the meantime, I bought some tomato cages from Aldi for $3/a piece and if the rain stops tomorrow, I"ll set them up for the maters and vines!

15 Likes