Magick Gardens 2024

It sounds great. Worse comes to worse u can always do some transplanting. I’m the same if I don’t mark em it’s hard to remember where it all is. I love the idea u had with the fencing u pot up. Can’t wait to see how it turns out. I’m sure it will be great. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

:four_leaf_clover:
Look what I found yesterday! A 4 leaf clover and a 5 leaf clover! What does a 5 leaf clover mean? Maybe it’s super lucky :thinking:

17 Likes

WHOA! :heart_eyes:

We’ve found some four leaf clovers before, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen one with five leaves - that’s amazing! What a find! :clap:

Maybe you could use it in spellwork? Here is some fun and lucky clover magick :four_leaf_clover:

Enjoy them, Marsha! :blush:

14 Likes

Oh no! I’m so glad your tree popped back up. It’s amazing how resilient nature is.

15 Likes

Those are huge clovers :grimacing: awesome.

13 Likes

Question:since my gardening post was closed? What about the pictures of my garden. I thought we were doing a masterpost. I mean it is what it is. But I figured I’d ask

13 Likes

Hi Devenne!

Good question and apologies that things got a bit confusing. So many lovely gardening discussions had popped up around the forum, it was a bit tricky trying to find a way to combine them! Since there is already an herbs and plants masterpost, an additional gardening masterpost would be difficult to keep separate. So we’ve decided that the best option to keep things organized will be to direct all future gardening posts here in this activity post. The exception will be for indoor plants, which can go to Houseplant Haven.

As for your lovely gardening pictures, they are still active in the forum and can be viewed and enjoyed as they are! A link to this post has been added to that closed discussion so new viewers will know where to come for more. Please feel free to share future updates here! :grinning:

I hope that made sense! :pray: Going forward, we will be keeping a close eye on any stray gardening topics and will merge them here quickly to prevent off-shoots. Fingers crossed, this will make sharing and enjoying the popular topic of gardening easier for everyone in the forum :seedling:

Blessed be!

14 Likes

13 Likes

@Devenne :hugs: :heart:

13 Likes

Well, I don’t know where to put this post but this seems like a good place. Nature can change your magick garden in the blink of an eye. We had a major storm blow through our area on Thursday evening. We prepare for hurricanes, but we had no warning about this until it was literally on top of us. I’m so blessed that things weren’t worse, but walking outside to do a tree meditation with my grandmother oak was heartbreaking. I knew she was damaged, but when I got right up next to her it was mind boggling and heart wrenching.

I took this picture yesterday morning when I got home from work, but it was at a distance.

This morning I went out to do my tree meditation. When I walked around the tree, I went back in and grabbed my cell phone. The limbs that were blown down were massive.

This is a picture of my hand on the tree to give it some scale and my hands aren’t petite.

There is an oak tree in the back that also lost a big branch and it is a miracle that it fell the way it did or it would have taken my neighbors partially built barn out. It must have been down drafts from a tornado for the limb to fall like it did.
This is where the branch broke off, and the second image is where the branch landed away from the fence and barn.

This image is my hand on the branch and it’s the size of a small tree.

I am so blessed that no one was harmed and there was no property damage for us or the neighbors. Sometimes mother nature will make our magick gardens get a little wild.

Now that I’m over the shock, I’m going out to meditate under my grandmother tree. :tree_of_life: :heart:

15 Likes

I love these pictures… :heartpulse: Laurie Cabot would put shavings of an oak tree struck by lightning :cloud_with_lightning: in some of her potions she called it lightning :zap: in a bottle. You could also get some shavings with permission from the tree of course for some of your spell work. :witch_pentacle:

13 Likes

Dang I’m glad y’all and your properties are safe. Lovely photos :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

It’s not a huge pool but it will be nice to get cool on a hot day. Especially working in a hot kitchen.

16 Likes

I’m so glad no one was hurt in that storm, but I’m sorry your trees got all that damage. I hope they last for a long time and live a long life! :deciduous_tree:

13 Likes

Thank you @crystal59, @Devenne, and @MeganB. The gods were looking out for us and I’m very thankful.

@Devenne your pictures are beautiful! I want to lay in that pool and soak up some sun! :sunglasses:

13 Likes

I’d def invite ya over :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

13 Likes

Awww thank you Devenne. :people_hugging:

12 Likes

@Ostara Goodness, that’s wild! I’m sorry about the loss for the trees, but thank goodness everyone was alright. It sounds/looks like it was a really intense storm.

@Devenne Looks amazing, Devenne! I love the potted plants you have next to your pool - fun scenery while you’re cooling off :ocean: :potted_plant: :blush:

11 Likes

Thankyou sweet potato :sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato::sweet_potato: sweet pea 🫛🫛🫛🫛 :bouquet::bouquet: :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

@Devenne :hugs: :sweet_potato: 🫛 :sparkles:

12 Likes