Magick Gardens Two

Thank you, Bry! :sparkles: I hope you can find it, and if you can, I hope you can keep it alive! :clap: I’m so excited to have all these new plant babies to take care of and bring me joy :herb: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

A few of my green friends

And some of my indoor friends wanted some of the spotlight also

Love and Light

13 Likes

These are all so lovely @Shadeweaver thank you for sharing! I adore plants. :green_heart:

9 Likes

Everything is Beautiful! You have some very happy plants!

9 Likes

Hello beautiful plants! :wave: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

You have some really lovely plant buddies, @Shadeweaver- and they all look like they are thriving! May they continue to grow healthy and strong :green_heart: :pray: :blush:

9 Likes

I super need help. I really want to do my own herbs and I also want to put a garden out front. Here’s my prob I have a really old tree I love and it provides much shade in the yard but it also makes the shade hard to grow things. Any suggestion for my garden that will be able to handle the Florida heat but may also grow in shade? I’m not cutting my tree lol.

11 Likes

Oh my, so much green, @Shadeweaver :heart_eyes: :potted_plant: I love it!

This is an aspiration of mine one day, for sure!

Yes, @Jessica_Zee – there is so much you can grow in Florida, even in the shade! Right now, I have corn, blackberry bushes, okra, dill, tomatoes, jalapenos, and bell peppers… and I’ve started some cauliflower and broccoli that will go in the ground in a week or two. Oh! I also have some spinach and radishes getting started, but those are staying on my porch in the shade. And strawberries, because they’ll grow all year if they’re treated right! :strawberry: Oh geez, I almost forgot my banana plant! It won’t produce anything for about a year, but it’s there and growing!

There’s a great YouTube channel for Florida gardeners called Wild Floridian. She’s got some great information! And honestly, a lot of what I do is trial and error :joy:

Wild Floridian - YouTube

I’m in West Central Florida, close-ish to Tampa.

10 Likes

Plant everything this year, what grows well plant again next year. :sweat_smile: I Love plants, but they don’t always read their own labels :rofl: so they don’t always know they’re not supposed to grow there :purple_heart:

10 Likes

omg :joy: this is true, too! You’d be surprised by the kind of things you can keep alive if you try hard enough and pay attention to its behavior!

9 Likes

Omg ty making a list and plan for this weekend. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s great

9 Likes

I wanted to share my best friend’s back yard garden/fire pit/ area for our belated solstice party this last weekend - I was in charge of the candles, it was soooo pretty! She has a green thumb for sure!

12 Likes

Oh wow it’s beautiful perfect place for a sabbat. :sparkles::full_moon:

7 Likes

I love your beautiful plants @Shadeweaver you really have a green thumb! Thank you for sharing with us! :hugs:

I love your friend’s backyard garden :pink_heart: especially the pink table and bench. The lights look great. Thank you for sharing hon!

9 Likes

Oh wow that’s beautiful

10 Likes

#Sabbatpartygoals here- what a beautiful space! And if those are your lovely candles lighting up the space then you went above and beyond on your task- it looks so lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :candle:

Happy late solstice- hope you all had a blast at the party! :heart:

9 Likes

Oh Jan that is absolutely gorgeous! Mouth dropping gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

You’re welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: I hope you find some awesome things to plant and grow!

Oh wow, that’s gorgeous! :heart_eyes: You did a wonderful job, Jan :clap:

9 Likes

My garden is now really blooming with lots of plants sprouting from.the earth. Lots of colour and beautiful scents to awaken the senses and travel through the air. I have also made a rain collector to use to water my plants.

The only element missing was fire. Therefore, i have installed these fire torches. They contain citronella so keep away the pesky Scottish insects called Midges as well as light up the garden to enjoy at night.

It has been a place of comfort and relaxation during what has been a very difficult and frankly heartbreaking few weeks. A place of solace and comfort for me.

Blessed be

Alan

16 Likes

Oh wow :star_struck: it’s beautiful @Cosmic_Curiosity you did a wonderful job!

10 Likes