Magick Sigil Ink

I wanted to share this with you all. I wrote a blog post (Magick Sigil Ink | Witchy DIY | 'Round the Cauldron) on my own website about making an ink specific to a sigil’s purpose. I thought you might like to see the video, too :heart:

This is a process I use occasionally to give my sigil an extra kick and extra bit of intention and magick.

14 Likes

Ooh this is so cool! :heart_eyes:
It never would’ve occurred to me to use incense ash!
Also - I saved this ages ago with the intention of making ink at some point but the ingredients are a bit awkward :sweat_smile: I think I could actually use your recipe! So thanks for sharing! :heart:

9 Likes

Yeah! You’re welcome. Those ingredients are a bit out there lol if it’s not practical I probably won’t ever do it.

7 Likes

The ‘Fragrant’ one looks tasty though… espresso martini anyone? :joy: :cocktail:

7 Likes

That’s what it sounds like, for sure!

7 Likes

Thank you! Definitely love this! I’ve been meaning to make my own ink, too. And I love sigils. @Limeberry it does sound like a good drink! :grin:

6 Likes

You’re welcome! Let me know how it turns out :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ok after watching this video @MeganB if I’m using dragons blood, would I need the ashes? I’m so determined to make an ink with the materials I have. I do have witch hazel. Other ingredients I’ve seen said gum arabic. Yeah, I dont have that laying around :laughing:

6 Likes

Thank you for this video. I just got the witch hazel delivered the other day. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Oh hmm… :thinking: I’m not sure! Is the Dragon’s Blood a liquid? The ashes are what help give the ink the color, so I would imagine that if you’re using something else for color, you wouldn’t need the ashes.

You’re welcome! This was my first venture into making ink and I just came up with the ingredients all on my own :laughing: I think now I would follow a recipe but this ink worked fairly well for being my first try. :sparkles: Good luck with yours!

5 Likes