Friendly Warning: This post talks about alcohol and drinking!
If this material is triggering for you, please avoid this discussion. If you are under the drinking age, this content may not be suitable for you. Please respect your local laws and follow medical advice when it comes to enjoying alcoholic beverages.
Of course I made an Espresso Martini Potion
My inspiration was the ‘fragrant ink’ (I definitely didn’t snort while laughing)
- Shot of Vodka
- Shot of Coffee liqueur (I chose Tia Maria)
- Double shot of espresso (or just make a teenytiny very strong coffee)
- 1/3rd shot of Simple syrup/ sugar syrup/ vanilla syrup/ DIY syrup (sugar plus water plus vanilla essence?)
- ICE ICE BABY!
- Optional coffee bean garnish (ooh and chocolate!)
Am also going to throw in my ‘make it extra foamy’ recipe for anyone who has one of those tiny milk-frother whisks:
- 1 tbsp ground coffee
- 1 tbsp granulated/caster sugar
- few drops of cold water (added gradually)
Ok so add the vodka, coffee liqueur, espresso, syrup and plenty of ice to a cocktail shaker (or clean glass jar) and shake it like a polaroid picture until your hands get cold. Shake with intention!
- Vodka: Fire, Strength, Courage, Motivation, Stability, and Power.
- Coffee: Fire, Earth, Energy, Motivation, Boosts Spell Power, Happiness, Luck and Sex
- Vanilla: Water, Energy, Peace, Happiness, Luck, Love, Strength, Prosperity, Sex, Friendship and Creativity
If you’ve whisked up the foam ingredients and it’s come out super foamy it’ll be a fab topper, if it’s a little runny add it to your shaker - it’ll still add good things
When your hands and shaker are truly frozen grab a martini glass and strain your potion into it. Your lovely foam should gradually form on top.
Garnish with coffee beans and enjoy!
Yay for cocktail potions!
Editedit: This potion goes gloriously with dark chocolate! Time for some chocolate magic! I performed a little ritual using a square of dark chilli chocolate inscribed with my intention, I melted it over my candle flame and painted the edge of the glass clockwise (to attract) with chocolate.
- Dark chocolate: Love, Romance, Grounding, Prosperity
- Chilli: Fire, Cleansing, Protecting, Repels Negativity and Speeds Up Spells
For more cocktail potion inspiration check these out: