Mantra Meditation Music

This is beautiful, soothing, and super powerful

12 Likes

Beautiful, @ayanna! :heart_eyes: The song is so soothing and relaxing to listen to- great for meditations :blush:

I hope you don’t mind- I moved this into its own topic so that it gets the attention it deserves! Thanks again for sharing :heart:

10 Likes

Great! Thank you! I had no idea where to put it! Lol!!! You all are super kind here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

8 Likes

Beautiful @ayanna! Thanks for sharing!

8 Likes

Oh awesome! Thank you for sharing! These will come in handy!

8 Likes

Thanks. I’d like to mention how cool it is that after I got a statue of Lilith I seem to be finding out a lot about her really quickly. I feel like she wants me to know her. It’s a very warming effect. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That music was perfect, it made me feel calm and at peace almost instantly. :relieved:

Thanks for sharing, Ayanna!

9 Likes

You’re welcome, I feel like she hugs the feelings of loneliness and isolation out of me whenever I have those kinds of moments.

8 Likes

Im excited that you guys are enjoying it! This is excellent for healing sessions too.

8 Likes

Thanks so much, thought I did something wrong.

6 Likes

This is awesome :+1::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Very soothing music!:relieved: It uplifted mood!

8 Likes

Let’s face it, Lilith got a raw deal.

8 Likes

I use this a lot, even though it doesn’t represent the Deities I am surrounded by there is something about this that draws me to it. Thanks for sharing. Blessed be.

8 Likes

I really enjoyed her beautiful voice, and the music!
Jeannie

5 Likes