March 2022 Affirmations/Quotes/Sayings

March 2022 Affirmations/Quotes/Sayings

• This is a place where if you find a meaningful affirmation, quote, saying… please feel free to share it here with proper credit at any time.

• This topic will close on March 31, 2022 & a new post will be started for April - June 2022.

Affirmation for March 1, 2022

Life is tough, but so am I

• The saying is on a bracelet that my Aunt gave me
20 Likes

“An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have.’
Make the Now the Primary focus of your life.
Buddha
Garnet

19 Likes

Yesterday is history tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift That is why it is called the present!
Eleanor Roosevelt
Jeannie

15 Likes

Oh Jeanie, I do like that Roosevelt lady.
She was strong willed, and maybe a little naughty, long before it was fashionable.
Thanks for the share
Garnet
Eleanor Roosevelt was our lady Diana of the 20th century

12 Likes

Haha I like that!

9 Likes

A woman is like a teabag - you never know how strong she is until she is in hot water. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

I have a wooden box that has this card in it from my grandmother.

18 Likes

Garnet
thank you Garnet my son told me about that one!
Jeannie

10 Likes

15 Likes

:heart: Monday, February 14, 2022 :heart:

Love is sharing your pain with a person & they hold it close to their heart too :heartpulse:

~ Siofra :two_hearts:

11 Likes

That’s a perfect one for Valentine’s Day, @Susurrus! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

There is a poem that I like to read when I’m in a difficult situation (as I have been for the past four months- but it’s almost over- yay!), and I need to gather my strength. The poem is Invictus by William Ernest Henley, and the last stanza is what I typically read for inspiration and the courage to keep on fighting another day. I feel like it works well as an affirmation, and I hope it helps others. :purple_heart:

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

11 Likes

I absolutely love this one! I think I am going to save it to have to read when I am alone & feeling that way too! Thank you @BrightBear

7 Likes

You’re welcome! It’s funny; you popped into my mind when I wrote the post. :heart:

7 Likes

Aaawww… thank you :hugs: Empath Gifts Unite :fist_right:

7 Likes

Thursday February 24, 2022

:sparkles: :dizzy: There is great strength & courage in being able to ask for help to continue being strong & courageous. :muscle: :medal_sports:

:infinite_roots:

• a thought that occurred to me while watching TV this morning:
    • NCIS: New Orleans, Season 7 Episode 4
8 Likes

Hi everyone :orange_heart:

Anyone know the saying "Dynamite comes in small packages "?
Well, in high-school someone said that to a friend of mine, they were being nasty and threatening.

So I piped up… “yeah well… so does jelly”
That really put that girl in her place. Basically told her she had no power over us.

I like to think I contributed a little bit of flare to an otherwise generic saying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Happy Friday
:sunflower::orange_heart::sunflower:

9 Likes

@HollyGray, sounds to me like you did! Great job on the fly! :joy:

7 Likes

Garnet,
Thanks for your wisdom such a wise one!
Jeannie

6 Likes

i love this Quote!! And even more so that the other Part is from your Grandma,
( mine has always meant the whole would to me too). :older_woman: :white_heart: :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you, I look at & I tend to really “see” it when things are getting heavy or hard & remember my grandmother gave me the box because she believes in me.

I really appreciate it @Isis_2222

5 Likes