March 2022 Affirmations/Quotes/Sayings

Oh thank you @debra2, I had thought of one earlier too! I’ll have to do it another time because this one is great for today! :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

• I am at ease & nurtured

Source:

6 Likes

Today’s Affirmation/Quotes/Sayings

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Today, I let go of fear forever.

As you become more self-reliant fear will disappear, know that you will
always be there for yourself, and you can get through anything that comes your way.
by Nicole Lockhart

7 Likes

oh @debra2 my dear, how I needed this one today. Thank you so much for sharing. Made my day a bit brighter. :sun: :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Oh wow, me too!! Thanks, @debra2, for this! And thanks, @Susurrus, for your affirmation today too! Both are great thoughts to carry with me throughout the day!! :mage: :magic_wand: :sparkles: :heart:

5 Likes

Thursday, March 10, 2022

• I am in tune with my higher self & the divine

Source

6 Likes

Thursday, March 10, 2022

I abandon old habits that no longer serve me.

Do you need to stop some bad habits? Replacing them with something positive is the best way to leave them far behind. For example, if you have a donut every day for breakfast, find a fruit or a sugar-free treat that you can eat instead of the donut. By Nicole Lockhart.

8 Likes

Touramlated Quartz Affirmation from March Oracle Post

7 Likes

Today’s Affirmation: Friday, March 11, 2022

I breathe good energy in and breathe bad energy out.

This might take a while to get right because you are focussing on breathing
and thinking at the same time. Find a quiet space and give it a try. by Nicole Lockhart

9 Likes

Thank you! I bet this will help me! :heart:

6 Likes

Saturday, March 12, 2022

I’m in charge of creating my path in life.

Parents are the worst for pushing their hopes and dreams onto their children. We are each born with unique skills and gifts, you are still probably figuring out your own. So don’t let anyone else tell you what you should or should not be doing. By Nicole Lockhart.

6 Likes

Today’s Affirmation/Quote/Saying

Sunday, March 13, 2022

I will be patient with myself while I heal.

Maybe there is a part of your past that still presents itself today, a limiting belief or a childhood tragedy. Look for ways to heal, take your time and treat yourself with love and patience. By Nicole Lockhart

7 Likes

I needed this one today, thank you! :heart:

6 Likes

I earn money doing what I love.

Even if you have a job that you don’t especially like, start up a side gig that you love. It doesn’t matter how big or small. Once you start, you will be helped along your way. by Nicole Lockhart

7 Likes

They say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Spell8 just makes you stronger.

Garnet

9 Likes

@Debra That is a great quote with some very valuable advice! It can be hard to get started, but it’s true that you can make passions profitable in fun, easy to manage ways :pray: Thank you for sharing this quote, Debra! :heart:

@Garnet Cheers to that, Garnet- thank you! :raised_hands: :blush:

7 Likes

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

• Alignment & enlightenment are what I seek. Guide me in my quest for balanced ascendence & grounding as roots dug deep, eyes to the skies, I travel between worlds.

Source: Eiwaz/Ihwaz/Elwaz - 13th Rune of the Elder Futhark & 5th Rune of Heimdall’s Aett :iwaz:

7 Likes

Today’s Affirmation: Tuesday, March 15, 2022

I attract success and happiness.

That’s right, your new energy is attracting success and happiness right now, can you feel it? Do something for yourself today, a walk at your favorite park, or dig out some old songs that remind you of how far you have some. By Nicole Lockhart.

8 Likes

Today’s Affirmation: Wednesday, March 16, 2022

I am creating a healthy body by talking about and thinking about my wellness.

The six best doctors in the world are sunlight, rest, exercise, diet, self-confidence, and friends. By Steve Jobs

8 Likes

Twice in one day @debra2? :joy: Thank you so much! :people_hugging:

6 Likes