March 2022 Affirmations/Quotes/Sayings

@Garnet thank you so much. I try my best each day. I hope you have a wonderful day! I’ll be around all day :wink:

7 Likes

Awww, thanks, @Garnet! Sending love back to you!! :heart: :hugs: :sparkles:

7 Likes

Today’s Affirmation

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

image source Mindful Living Inspiration Cards by Katie Rose

6 Likes

Two of my favourties from Moon Omens…

I am loving, easy-going, honest, kind and compassionate,
But I also have strong boundaries.
I love myself and protect my energy when needed.
I know my worth and I don’t tolerate any less than I deserve.” - Lukas Notes

“I respect myself enough
to know that I deserve to be
treated with love and integrity.
I no longer allow and I no longer
tolerate lies, mind games and
any form of mistreatment.
I protect my energy.’” - Lukas Notes

I loved and resonated with these affirmations so much - that yesterday I did a little computer wizardry - or should that be computer witchery - boom boom and I made myself a little print out and I put them up on my wall by my Rhodonite and Lepidolite spheres and Selenite pillar.

Rhodonite - Like many rose-red and pink stones, Rhodonite is deeply connected to the heart chakra. For those who feel like they need a helping hand in overcoming the life traps of forgives, fear, compassion, and true open-hearted authentic and healthy love – this is the stone you need to bring lashings of peace and layers of healing vibrations into your life. With Rhodonite on side, we can occupy spaces free from the tangle of toxic relationships and we can bring an altruistic beauty back to our world.

Lepidolite - Lepidolite is a hugely stabilizing stone and therefore it’s energy works wonders when it comes to balance and complete emotional healing. When our emotions are out of whack this can lead to us feeling unable to climb off the rollercoaster of life. Up one moment and down the next, this can be hugely disorientating for the mind. Rather than embrace our shadow side, we can try to stumble on and blindly deal with our feelings without a foundation to keep us strong and stable. Lepidolite recognizes this imbalance and works with us to move to a place of long-term healing and harmonious self-love.

Selenite - With a coloring as pale as the flutter of angel wings, the Selenite stone is awash in otherworldly wonder. Instantly soothing, Selenite has a long history of being a beloved goddess stone and is said to bring protection, harmony, and soul healing to your body, mind, and home. Selenite is said to be a crystallized form of Gypsum. It comes from Hydrous calcium sulfate and is a soft stone that seems almost malleable in nature – more feather than rock. As one of the softer stones, it can be a wonderful and vivid reminder that we should move through this world with a sense of gentleness and that we should bring sacred space to our practices.

Crystal Information Source: https://tinyrituals.co

Moon Omens Affirmations.pdf (218.4 KB)
Here’s the pdf of my little print out if anyone would like a copy xx

8 Likes

Today’s Affirmation

7 Likes

Today’s Affirmation

Thursday, March 24, 2022

7 Likes

Good Morning Everyone

Today’s Affirmation

7 Likes

Thank you for posting these card affirmations. I’m working on self awareness & mindfulness :heartpulse:

7 Likes

im not sure if this counts but ever since i watched the originals a tv show i kinda adapted there family motto to myself its

always and forever

meaning no mater whats going on between you, you will always have each others backs.

8 Likes

Oh that’s a good one too!

My husband & I say this to each other every once in a while. But usually, 1 will say it as a question & the other happily says it again. :joy:

7 Likes

Hoping everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Saturday, March 26, 2022

8 Likes

I am trying my hardest on this one over the last couple of days. :joy:

7 Likes

Ow Debra this is so true I am so glad you posted! I am I am excited about my future and all the goals too!
Today my affirmation is if “I stay strong in a negative situation I WIN”:trophy:

I am staying strong and learning to dance :dancer: in the rain :cloud_with_rain:
Total transformation from the tower! Today I realized how strong :muscle:t4: I really am!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Today’s Affirmation

Monday, March 28, 2022

7 Likes

So fitting for the day that I had, thank you so much for sharing this message today. :heartpulse:

4 Likes

I w learned so much being apart of this Coven💜

7 Likes

Together We Create Magic

Alone we can create great things, but - holy smokes! - when we come together we CREATE MAGIC. The alchemy of our dynamic collaboration is gorgeous to behold and truly changes lives. So you bring your brilliance and I’ll bring mine. Together we will create magic!

Lime: brings Happiness and sprinkles joy
Melissa: lightens the heart like a magic wand, but only for those who believe

5 Likes

@MsQ I agree… every time I’m on the site or in the forum, something new piques my interest & I learn things :smile: Thank you for sharing!

@marsha thank you for sharing, that’s a great affirmation for the coven! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Good Morning Everyone

Today’s Affirmation

8 Likes

@debra2 funny this is the card of the day. Part of my “homework” for my therapy is to come with things like a playlist of songs that make me smile, bring up a good memory, giggle, good feelings, positive & make a photo album of videos & photos that are attached to good memories or good times or good anythings. Perfect card, because I feel like that’s exactly what we are doing 1 step at a time.

I also got my love of being outside back. Every day the sun is out I am doing something out there lately. It had been dormant for a handful of years when my physical condition required a lot of bed rest & rehab. This card is perfect for me! :heart:

6 Likes