March 2022 Affirmations/Quotes/Sayings

I needed this one today, thank you! :heart:

6 Likes

I earn money doing what I love.

Even if you have a job that you don’t especially like, start up a side gig that you love. It doesn’t matter how big or small. Once you start, you will be helped along your way. by Nicole Lockhart

7 Likes

They say what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Spell8 just makes you stronger.

Garnet

9 Likes

@Debra That is a great quote with some very valuable advice! It can be hard to get started, but it’s true that you can make passions profitable in fun, easy to manage ways :pray: Thank you for sharing this quote, Debra! :heart:

@Garnet Cheers to that, Garnet- thank you! :raised_hands: :blush:

7 Likes

Tuesday, March 15, 2022

• Alignment & enlightenment are what I seek. Guide me in my quest for balanced ascendence & grounding as roots dug deep, eyes to the skies, I travel between worlds.

Source: Eiwaz/Ihwaz/Elwaz - 13th Rune of the Elder Futhark & 5th Rune of Heimdall’s Aett :iwaz:

7 Likes

Today’s Affirmation: Tuesday, March 15, 2022

I attract success and happiness.

That’s right, your new energy is attracting success and happiness right now, can you feel it? Do something for yourself today, a walk at your favorite park, or dig out some old songs that remind you of how far you have some. By Nicole Lockhart.

8 Likes

Today’s Affirmation: Wednesday, March 16, 2022

I am creating a healthy body by talking about and thinking about my wellness.

The six best doctors in the world are sunlight, rest, exercise, diet, self-confidence, and friends. By Steve Jobs

8 Likes

Twice in one day @debra2? :joy: Thank you so much! :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Megan,
What a gentle reminder to get rest thank you! This can be a challenge for me these days but thanks :blush: This is a great opportunity to say this out loud and make it a reality!
Jeannie

7 Likes

This just came to me in a meditation :heart:

We each have a unique set of strengths and weaknesses. We can either laugh at each others’ moments of weakness, or we can be helpful and encouraging. We’ll have a chance to be at the receiving end of each, but whichever we make a habit of we’ll be setting an example for others.

8 Likes

Today’s Affirmation: Friday, March 18, 2022

I receive unexpected opportunities.

Networking with supportive people and takings risks will help you create meaningful opportunities in your life. Sometimes opportunities look like a lot of work, don’t pass them up because of this. If an opportunity is in front of you, grab it!

6 Likes

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Affirmation:

Through optimism I strengthen my intuition & find balance

Affirmation from Radiant Crystal Deck - March 2022 Oracle

5 Likes

Message to self:

“I am in alignment with the
ultimate truth. There are
no coincidences in my life.
Everything is happening for
a reason, for my highest good.
There are no unnecessary
experiences in my life.
Everything is meant to happen
exactly how it should. I trust
the divine plan & divine order.”
~ Lukas Notes

Love & blessings,
Moon Omens

6 Likes

20 March 2022

You are safe. Angels stand close. Surrender your concerns and allow a miracle to occur.

Keepers of the Light Oracle Cards by Kyle Gray

6 Likes

Today’s Affirmation

Monday, March 21, 2022

image source Mindful Living Inspiration Cards by Katie Rose

6 Likes

Today’s Affirmation

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

image source Mindful Living Inspiration Cards by Katie Rose

6 Likes

“To be yourself in a world that is constantly
trying to make you something else
is the greatest accomplishment.”

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I’ve been trying to do this my whole life. And I’ve been around the sun way more years than I care to admit.

6 Likes

@Amber.8 this is a wonderful post!

I think that’s what I am working on the most each day right now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Wish I could give more than 1 :sparkling_heart:.
But here’s 50 Garnet :revolving_hearts: witch means much respect and love from me to you.
Garnet

7 Likes

I think I’ve told you before, being an empath isn’t an easy burden to bear, but you bear it with much grace and dignity.
I love you.
Garnet

7 Likes