March 2022 ⭐ Collective Reading Check-In

February is almost over, the shortest month of the year. With everything going on right now, it is starting to feel like the longest. In this post, we are going to look back at February and how the yearly reading and update played out. Then we are going to look to March for extra guidance. Have things changed? What new concepts are at play that we need to watch for? We are looking back out our collective reading → Peering into 2022 :flower_playing_cards: Collective Tarot Reading to see if anything new has come up for March!

Let’s look back at February real quick to see if the card I pulled was relevant.

February 2022: The Ace of Swords :sword_tarot:

Interesting! Last year we had an Ace of Wands Reversed in this position. This year, we’re seeing new ideas and ingenuity in the month of February. Things are beginning to take shape, yet now is not the time for movement. These breakthroughs, on a personal level or in the grand scheme of things, will take time, focus, and concentration. On a large level, this may mean new breakthroughs in the politics, medicine, or science. On a personal level, you may experience a higher amount of focus that allows you to make little intellectual breakthroughs of your own.

With the three extra cards I pulled for February being the Ace of Wands, the Two of Coins, and the Four of Coins, how did that play out? We were looking to creativity, ingenuity, balance, and loss. With the current Russian invasion of Ukraine playing out before our eyes, I’m not sure how creativity and ingenuity play together there. I do see, though, the Two of Coins and the Four of Coins coming into play.

On a personal level, I have decided to let some things go this month to make room for new things in my life, both professionally and personally. It has been a challenge, for sure, to see how these things have caused both harm and good. Now it’s time to further that balancing act between all the hats I wear and parts I play.

How do you feel about the cards pulled for February? Did it make sense for you? I know there are many people here from all over the world and I have a limited perspective here in Florida, USA. I’d love to hear your opinions!

:shamrock: This month, we’re looking at March!

As a reminder, the collective reading for March sees us looking at Knight of Wands Reversed, a card of restlessness and impatience.

March 2022: Knight of Wands Reversed :wand_tarot:

This knight is also ready for whatever is thrown at him. He is dressed in battle gear, holds his staff, and his horse is rearing up. The entire card is full of energy, yet when it is reversed, that energy is going absolutely nowhere. The Knight of Wands points to a period of restlessness and impatience. There will be things going on that are out of our control and that makes everyone angry. The energy of this month may be volatile and our self-control will take a nosedive. Be cautious with your words and your actions.

Looking at this card, I pulled three more cards to reflect on and give us a glimpse into the month. I felt it was right to pull from my Traditional Manga tarot deck.

Three cards lay on a black surface. From left to right is the Nine of Swords, the Ace of Cups, and the King of Cups, all reversed.

:sword_tarot: The Nine of Swords Reversed brings about all our fears and anxieties. Traumas and grief may come to the surface, whether from the past or caused by current events. Rather than wallowing in our feelings, though, the Nine of Swords Reversed inspires hope and action. The action will be slow going as we take our time to move through the grief and fear, but we have a brighter outlook this time around.

:cup_tarot: The Ace of Cups Reversed suggests loss of emotional capacity, a card that couples very strangely with the Nine of Swords reversed where we have hope. In this sense, I believe the Ace of Cups is representative of our empty cups. Burnout, anxiety, fear, and grief are running rampant through March in whatever way takes shape in our lives.

:cup_tarot: The King of Cups Reversed is a reminder of our capacity to feel, and sometimes feel too deeply. Reversed, this card reminds us that it is easy to get overwhelmed when we feel things too deeply. This can lead to an emotional coldness, a reservation, and even numbness. Rather than thinking outside of ourselves, we may become selfish and turn inward to make ourselves feel better.

Just as a reminder…

:star: The Card of the Year: The Nine of Pentacles

• success, abundance, and reaping the benefits of our hard work

:star: Goals of 2022: The Knight of Swords Reversed

• impatience, rudeness, and an overall aggressive manner in endeavors
  • fighting for what we believe in

:star: Obstacles of 2022: The Nine of Swords

• collective trauma, guilt, and shame
  • hiding away and regretting our decisions

Putting it together…

It looks like we are in for an extremely emotional month. Every card is in this monthly reading was…not that great and as someone who is already dealing with some mental health concerns I am not excited for March to show up. I will personally be reminding myself and my loved ones that we can’t even begin to shoulder the burdens of the world, but we can be there for those that are suffering and hurting in a capacity that is helpful but also not damaging to us. This entire reading reminds me of that phrase → You can’t pour from an empty cup. We need to remind ourselves this month that it can be dangerous to let our cups run dry, especially if we have others to care for and things to do.

What do you think? Do you have any insight to share from the collective reading? And how do you think March is going to go?

If you want to do your own reading for the new month, you can find the current infographic below. I used to have a blog post all about it but when my website crashed I lost everything. I’m still in the process of brining all my posts back.

5 Likes

With my current standings in situations that I have going on :rofl: I feel like March will be a much milder form of January for me. Since January I have had regular appointments for a lot of things to do with grief among other things that came with it as far as breakthroughs from the last month. At least I know to be prepared for it this time :joy:

4 Likes

lol yeah, at least we have a warning this time! That’s the most I can ask for, I suppose :heart:

4 Likes