Meet the Modern-Day Pagans Who Celebrate the Ancient Gods

I found a lovely article online on people celebrating Druid holidays. It’s very nice, I thought someone here might enjoy it!

Meet the Modern-Day Pagans Who Celebrate the Ancient Gods.

7 Likes

Thank you! I can’t wait to read the rest when I get off work. I started on it and realized I needed a bit more time :sweat_smile: From what I read, so far, it’s a good read.

6 Likes

It is a bit of a long read but it’s pretty good. Hope you enjoy it!

4 Likes

@Praecog29 wasn’t kidding- it’s a long one! :laughing: But it is definitely a piece that looks like it is worth a read- I can’t say enough how much I love these positive articles! Positive media and good perspectives help to make the future more open, understanding, and welcome to all :blush:

I can’t wait to read through it all later. Thanks so much for sharing, @Amethyst! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! It’s long but I thought someone would get a kick out of it.

4 Likes

I have it up & ready to read when I am done with the kitchen. Thank you! I started it & I like it so far! I will finish it though in a little bit. Good find!

4 Likes

You’re welcome! :grin:

4 Likes

It was a really good read. I enjoyed it a lot. I am ready to get going on my house now! I will be back soon!

3 Likes

Good luck! :hugs: I’ve got to do some cleaning myself after I do my journaling.

3 Likes

I’m going to need all the luck I can get today! My kids are on fire! 1 has the day off and the other can’t focus on school to save her life with the older brother home. It’s definitely interesting to say the least. I am getting ready to have my pain management appointment. I found out that my thumb/wrist pain may be some nerve pain from entrapment or compression. I’ll find out more after the MRI.

3 Likes

Peanut happy to have your brother home, eh? Hope she was able to settle down. Hope your appointment went well. When do you have your MRI?

3 Likes

My appointment today… she upped my daily pain medicine & added a muscle relaxer… thats my primary care Dr.

My orthopedic surgeon ordered the MRI, I havent heard from the hospital about the date yet. But the office did call me to clarify why I’m having it. The Dr thinks I have a compressed or entrapped nerve in my thumb that is radiating pain to my wrist. So if the MRI is negative, I will have an EMG done on the muscles & nerves there.

Once I know when the MRI is, I’ll let you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I hope the new meds help with the pain. I hate it when the doctors make you wait for tests you know you need. I’m still waiting to hear when I’ll have my echocardiogram and stress test. Since I don’t think it’s my heart, I’m not too worried but still, I was supposed to hear on Friday. I’m waiting till I get home from the store tomorrow and then calling again.

Hope you hear about your MRI soon.

3 Likes

That was an interesting read. Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

Here in the United States; with the mess that is 2020 looking worse for 2021; it might be a good practice to keep a low profile. Be careful.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I feel it’s encouraging that pagans can step out of the shadows somewhat.

Thanks, @john4! No one in my real life knows I’m pagan unless they do some snooping. Online I’m out but in person, no that you!

3 Likes

Thank you Kasie, I enjoyed this article very much.

4 Likes

You’re welcome! Glad you liked it!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m waiting patiently. I’m sure with the holidays they are trying to fit as many people in as they can. I’m picking up my meds tomorrow. So I will keep you posted!

2 Likes

Thanks, love! We worry about you. Hope the meds help!

3 Likes