Merry Meet from San Jose ca

Hello, my name is Esther, and I am a mother of 4 and 6 fur babies :slight_smile: and I am as they say a baby witch am new and learning I am from San Jose ca. and well there is not much here as places to meet up and learn together. I was always into wicca I felt always drawn to it but could never figure out why until I got older. And now I welcome and in brace it with perfect love and perfect trust. so here I am to learn :slight_smile: Blessed be everyone :slight_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Not sure what else to say is that any advice or anything drop me a line. :slight_smile: :grinning:

7 Likes

Welcome and nice to meet you

5 Likes

Hi Esther! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

The best way to start out is just to jump in on the activities here and the Courses. The courses are really great, chock full of information. And there will be a new weekly challenge tomorrow that you can join in and learn from!

If you have any questions just ask and someone here will pop up and help you! I look forward to getting to know you better!

5 Likes

Lovely to meet you xx

5 Likes

Merry Meet @Ravenwolf I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m solitary & an eclectic witch. I have 3 children, my oldest is 22 & the youngest is 12. They know that I’m a witch & my youngest is my daughter, she asks all kinds of questions.

So if you have any questions, feel free to ask, everyone here is very friendly & helpful. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can or at least point you in the right direction. The next challenge will start tomorrow. They are a good way to find out what works in your practice & what doesn’t & how others interpret using the skill.

I look forward to talking to you more! :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hello, @Ravenwolf welcome, I’m Debra from British Columbia, Canada. I’m a mother too, with two boys, on their own now but very close to home. The eldest lives 2 blocks above my house and the youngest son, lives 4 houses over from me. They didn’t leave the nest very far! I would check out the courses with so much information, they can be fun while learning. I enjoyed them so much, still am.

5 Likes

Merry meet Esther @Ravenwolf :blush:

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely introduction- we are blessed to have you here! Congrats to you for answering the call and beginning your exciting journey into magick :sparkles:

I know there is a lot of content out there (and it can be overwhelming, especially at first!) so remember there’s nothing wrong with taking it slowly and going at your own pace :blush: This is your magickal path, so make it your own! :heart:

I do recommend stopping by the weekly Merry Meet Monday News Post here in the forum as it has current events, upcoming holidays, and witchy happenings to be aware of each week. If you haven’t already come across it, here is the MMM for this week! :compass:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Esther! :raised_hands:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.